1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I backup NBA 2k10?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by ronjen, Dec 13, 2009.

1. ronjen

ronjen Member

Hello people! I have this noob question. Hehe. I am planning to buy a new hard drive in the coming days. Currently, I have a saved career in myplayer mode of nba 2k10 saved in drive c or the primary hard drive of which I am planning to replace. I was just wondering if any of you good people can tell me how to make a back up of it in drive d or my secondary hard drive as I don't want to lose my saved career the moment I install new hard drive. Thanks!!!

2. Hamadamoh

Hamadamoh Member

The NBA 2k10 are saved in the following place:-

Vista and 7
    <Windows partition>:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2k10\Saves

XP
    <Windows partition>:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Local Settings\Application Data\2K Sports\NBA 2k10\Saves

You can copy the folder NBA 2k10 and put it in any other place.

However, the game just reads the saves from the locations mentioned before and you can't change the directorates but you can copy the folder NBA 2k10 of which you had made a backup of to that location again if you installed another windows or so.