1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i burn anime to a DVD?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Wheesung, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Wheesung

Wheesung Member

Alright before someone starts to blow up at me, just know that i have been looking for an answer for almost a month. I searched for hours on this forum but im still puzzled. I need help desperately.

Well i just bought a new LG DVD burner and it gave me Nero and power producer. Now i tried to burn my avi files to DVD(each file is about 174 Mb), but i was amazed to find out that when i tried to burn them on power producer, i could only fit 2episodes on a 4.7 Gig disc! For some reason the size of the file went way up...Im trying to fit roughly about 26 eps on 1 or 2 DVD's.

I tried to use Nero to make a Data Disc out of a DVD-R, but i was unsuccesful with my attempt, since i can only use CD-R's with that program.

I'm also concerned with the subtitles not being able to fit on my TV. My DVD player can mostly play anything, so im not really worried about that.

PLEASE HELP!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2005
  2. Wheesung

Wheesung Member

sorry about the double post, but i also forgot to mention that i cant even fit a regular movie file(700mb), on 1 DVD-R disc.

3. aznvtboi

aznvtboi Member

well ur file is too big to fit on to cdr, if u using neros express 2 then you can drop the video qualities down till you get the size that you want, i recommend 8 ep per dis, this will only work for burning to dvd
    With the movie not fitting is you play cant help you there, still trying to figure that out for myself

4. Wheesung

Wheesung Member

I wasnt really trying to fit it on a cd-r, but i was reading on other forums for the answer to my problem and i found out that some people actually were able to fit all 26 on a cd. Anyways,thanks for the reply, and i hope someone can help me find a solution to my problem.