1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i burn i-tunes

Discussion in 'Audio' started by thump, Jan 9, 2005.

1. thump

thump Guest

I have payed for music on I Tunes for my ipod and i can't burn them to a cd for my car. Does anyone now a program that will get me past the protection on the music file that i have downloaded ? Thanks for your help.

2. diabolos

diabolos Guest

You should be able to burn the files that you have downloaded from iTunes (<pun>iCan</pun>)? First, create a playlist. Then drag and drop the files onto the play list (no more than 80 minutes (l hour 20 minutes)). Place a black CD in your burner. Press the Burn CD button (icon). The burn CD icon (Hazardous-Material) will appear and iTunes will start to calculate the total time of the music, making sure that all of the music will fit on the CD. If the total time is under 80 minutes the Burn Icon will begin to flash red, press the burn CD icon once more and the CD burning process will begin .

Ced

3. Retodd

Retodd Member

wow, how could you not know that.

4. thump

thump Guest

The way I tried was with nero and it wouldn't let me inport protected files to copy.
    I have since tried it the way you suggested and it worked fine. Thanks for your help