1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn Sony or Lionsgate dvds?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by datboytaz, Jan 20, 2007.

1. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

Simple Method:
    AnyDVD ver.6.1.1.4 with CloneDVD 2 ver. 2.9.0.3. I just backed up "Open Season" which is a Sony/Columbia release with the same protections as SAW 3. Also backed up SAW 3 with these programs. Easy with these. I am sure there are "Free" programs that can do this, IF you have a lot of time & patience to do it with. Good Luck!

2. dvdchick

dvdchick Regular member

3. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Yes. The problem is that copy protection is becoming more difficult. So, older versions don't do some of the newer releases. That's why the software support is constantly having to update. In fact your version at 3.0.4.0 is behind. 3.0.7.2 is the current version. You should always keep the software up to date. If you run into a problem, check that you have the latest version. Then ask questions if you run into a problem with up to date software.

4. HenryHawk

HenryHawk Member

Thanks, didn't realize that I was that far behind.

Will update.

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

You're welcome. The top players in decryption software have been doing a lot of updates lately. Unless the software automatically checks for updates (and the function is left turned on), it's easy to fall behind.