1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i burn this game?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by kratosgow, Aug 27, 2007.

1. kratosgow

kratosgow Member

i downloaded metal gear solid for ps1 and tried to burn it and ended up wasting about 6 cd's already so decided to look for help the three files in each folder are .bin .cue and .sfv i checked the cue files and they are fine it's just the .sfv file that's throwing me off what do i do with that?

2. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

well first off if you're playing it on a ps1 it needs to be modded.if you're playing on a ps2 it needs to be modded or you must have breaker bro.if you have these things its quite easy.use disks that have white bottoms and its better if they're made in japan.then you open nero express.select burn image then select the bin file and burn at 8x onto your cd-r.do not use cd-rw!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2007
  3. jiggles

jiggles Guest

you can play any burnt game on ps2 without being modded in any way.
    just burn the playstation iso to a disk and get a copy of swap magic cd.
    put the swap disc in and let it load then use a credit card or somethin kinda hard like that and cut slits in certain spots. you can open the drive without reseting the ps2 and put a burnt game in and it will load up no problem.

4. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

bro what the hell are out talking about.he said ps1 games.swap magic doesnt support ps1 games breaker pro does.plz post if you're completely sure next time ;)

5. kratosgow

kratosgow Member

i tying to play it on my ps2 wich is modded and every copy i made just goes to that insert playstation format disc or w/e
    but i shall look into this breaker program thnx

6. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

some modchpis arent compatible download breaker pro.

7. kratosgow

kratosgow Member

where can i get breaker pro ( is that the full name of the program?)

8. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

i unno