1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do I burn this svcd file with Nero6?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Garret, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Garret

Garret Member

Hi there,I am trying to burn the following file:

The Passion of the Christ Svcd1 Ts Centropy Sharereactor(bin),also have the cue file.

I try burn image but I get an error.The same happens when I try the svcd option but never used before anyway.Any ideas.The error I get says in the end:
    -stream encoding which is invalid for a [Super] Video CD
    -no video
    -no audio

Thanks

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Generally if you go to "Recorder" to "Burn Image" and navigate to the Cue file and select it and then it will Burn the Bin/Cue to CD-R after it has verified the Integrity of the file...If this is what you did and got this error then the Bin file might be corrupt in which case you are pretty Much Screwed..But what you can try is to see if you can extract the Mpeg file out of the Bin File useing something like "ISO-Buster" and then Burning the Mpeg file to SVCD in SVCD Mode but I have a Feeling that the file might be corrupted because you should be able to burn it useing the "Burn Image" option in Nero....Cheers

3. zoolu

zoolu Member

Hey Garret,
    I have the same problem with Nero 6. I was able to burn cue/bin files by choosing the "burn image" option, but for some weird reason it doesn't work anymore - might be a bug in the program or something. Anyway, I use WinISO to extract the files from teh *.bin file - then, it is most likely to suppose that the extracted files are already organized in the SVCD folders as they are supposed to be in a (S)VCD so the dvd player will be able to read the cd. If it is so burn all of the folders together as a data file - if it isn't so, and you got the *.mpg movie file burn it through the SVCD option,
    cheers

4. ChrimChi

ChrimChi Guest

I have the centropy svcd pation of chirst. Works fine on my system. But the last minute freezes, no audio, blurry, and lags. Try taking out the .MPG file out of the bin, and burning it as a new svcd through nero.
    That usually works. Sometimes the creators put a script error inside the bin, and only if fixed, it would play fine. So extract the MPG. Burn a clean SVCD file. Might do the deed.
    Good luck. ChrimChi.

5. tomazinko

tomazinko Guest

hey i have the same problem
    i donwload this movieja, but i cannot convert to mpeg, or i converted but it doesnt work
    pls help!

i convert with WININS and when i want to watch in BSPlayer i get the following notice:

BSPlayer v1.00.807, Unhandled exception at EIP: 03D3241A
    If you click 'Close' application will be terminated.
    Please report this info to the author with description what were you doing.
    Floating point division by zero
    EZeroDivide
    , 0x004E9B4B, 0x004E9D49, 0x004535B3, 0x0044A8FE, 0x77D43A5F, 0x77D43B2E, 0x77D43D6A, 0x77D441FD, 0x004EAC88, 0x77E7EB69

Bytes at EIP: D8 75 24 D9 54 24 3C D8 0D 7C F2 D3 03 E8 6A 68 00 00

is this movie working? or is it faked?

6. tomazinko

tomazinko Guest

i have the same problem like some users, when i download The.Passion.of.the.Christ.SVCD1 and SVCD2 TS.CENTROPY X-Gamers.ShareReactors.bin

but then when i use ISobuster or WINiso, or Alcohol 120% nothing works...

it converted to mpeg, but then i want to watch the movie, i see the first frame from movie but then i get errors... (look my last post)
    but in one way, i hear music and effects from movie but no picture.

is possibility that the movie is currupted? i download from emule - but there was a lot of aviabilites and sources (so i think it must be good)

thanks for your help...
    bye

Tomaz

7. preset

preset Guest

Guys if i can offer any advice for bin files.
    Download a program called cd image (very handy)and open the bin file then scan it for corruption from the toolbar then when it finds the corrupted sectors
    it has a repair function on the toolbar it has fixed every corrupted bin file i've ever had, hope this helps :)

8. Minion

Minion Senior member

tomazinko: That version of the Passion Of Crist that you downloaded is of Super Low Quality cuz it was Shotd with a Cam in the Theater, I downloaded that version a couple weeks ago and it was so bad that I just deleted it and didn"t even watch more than 10 seconds of because it was so bad.....

9. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

centropys passion of the christ IMO is a damn good telesync, if you think its crap quality you obviously havent seen the other shit(and i do mean shit) that other release groups put out

its the best release out yet, its a hell of alot better than FTF's and loGisTic's releases of the flick

and in answer to your question: no there is nothing wrong with the centropy pack, i was able to burn the image with nero without a hitch, but if you encounter problems, extracting the vid outta the bin with isobuster will definatly sort out any grief

cheers
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]I'MMM GEEKIN OUT!!!![/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2004
  10. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well Maybe My Problem is that I am a Perfectionist(You have to be in my buisiness) and every "Cam"(I don"t know why they give it a Fancy Name like "Telesync" when it is just a Cam in a theater) version of every Movie I have ever seen Looked Like Total Crap...I have Probably download 100 different Cam versions over the last few years and have not been able to bear watching any of them...For me if it isn"t easy or enjoyable to watch then it isn"t worth watching....

11. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

a telesync is a cam plugged into an audio jack in the theater(only in US) apparently it gives clearer more direct sound than just a normal onboard cam microphone but some telesyncs r still hissy as shit so go figure

there are really only a few groups that do very decent theater ripz(TCR is 1 example of a good release group), the rest are a dime a dozen not very good at all. i know what u mean, ive wasted countless cds on utter shite, not watchable at all.

i kinda like telesyncs/cams when done decently enough, if their that good i wont even bother with the screeners that come out much later, i just pick up the retail dvd when that surfaces, but thats very rarely.

seriously even with a state of the art digital camera a telesync/cam will never come close to looking like a retail dvd or even a retail vhs for that matter, you cant expect it, its not possible. if you want quality you'll have to wait for a screener or a dvd-rip to come out, but as you probably well know, you'll be waiting a fair amount of time. thats all it is, ppl want the movie now so they get, sometimes they get a good quality rip, sometimes they dont, but they still get it. the ol supply and demand

anywayz shouldnt talk too much about downloading bootlegged material, the old afterdawn mods will be on our asses =p
    cheerz m8