1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i burn two different SVCD files onto DVDR??????

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by philisp, Aug 25, 2004.

1. philisp

philisp Member

I have downloaded atwo files but they are the same film and i ant to burn them onto one DVDR.

How exactly do i do this

I am a newbie at this by the way

thanks in advance

2. CCEncoder

CCEncoder Regular member

please be more specific, what extensions are the files, what are their resolutions, audio type, color deep, frame rate, format (NTSC, PAL, JAP, ARAB)

3. Minion

Minion Senior member

If they are SVCD Mpeg2 Files you Can use DVDLab to Burn them to a DVD as a NON-Standard DVD ,It won"t play in all Players but probably 95% of players especially the ones that can Play SVCD"s will have no problem with these Non-standard DVD"s....
    You just have to make sure that DVDLab resamples the audio to 48000HZ..You can also fit up to 3 SVCD Movies on each DVD...

If you have a Couple Bin/Cue Image files that are SVCD"s then you would use something like "ISO Buster" to extract the Mpeg2 files out of the Bin file and then use DVDLab to put them on DVD with Menu"s and Chapters ect....
    You can download a fully working 30 day demo of DVDLab over at :
    http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/

Cheers