1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn xbox & ps2 games with alcohol 120 % or nero

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pkizzz, Sep 6, 2004.

1. 21snipe

21snipe Member

ok i have a program that can copy any kind of movie? dvdfab... will that work or it has to be a cd copy filer? i never knew you could do this. ok dont be mad but explain how to copy playstation 2 game

2. philzone

philzone Regular member

not everything downloaded is a winner. You are at the mercy of whoever
    made it originally. these people screw up all the time. Find a reputable
    site and stick with it. rar files that make an iso are what you want.
    they virtually guarentee you dont lose anything in the download. Nero or dvd decrypter work great with xbox isos. in nero, just go to recorder/burn image browse to iso and go. decrypter, mode/iso/write browse to image. I use craxtion to make isos from game files. its free, works for me every time.

3. sc00ter08

sc00ter08 Member

Question, now that PS3 is out and I have the 60gb so I can play the PS2 games does that system need a modchip to play downloaded games? If so are there any out there??

Appreciate your time!

4. jpaulino

jpaulino Member

5. jpaulino

jpaulino Member

Please let me know how to back up ps2 games. I have Nero and Dvd Decrypto. Please tell me step by step.

Thank you

6. varnull

varnull Guest

Often it's as easy as alcohol 120% and make clone copy in ps2 compatibility mode...

Check the guides for how to handle specific games as some need more messing than others.

7. 007

007 Member

can anyone tell me step by step how to back up ps2 games with nero or wich program is better to do it.

8. froggy420

froggy420 Member

9. mick97

mick97 Guest

Hi,
    I would be interested in knowing how to do this with nero.
    Also,how to download free games from the net,and put them on a disk for my daughter.
    Thanks,
    Scotty

10. kravkid81

kravkid81 Member

Hi.

Im no computer wizkid but if anyone could give me a decent step by step guide on backing up an xbox 360 games would really appreciate it. The program I have is alcohol 120, not sure what else I need.

Thanks

11. Xbox4Real

Xbox4Real Member

hey everyone. Im having a problem I tried to burn xbox games and when i put them in the xbox it reads unknown disc. can anyone help email me at *removed*

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  12. Joashable

Joashable Member

13. OmagaMale

OmagaMale Member

Copying XBOX Disks Is Very Easy. It Is Play Back That Poses The Problem, A Quick Fix Is Install A "Xecuter 3 CE" Board In The XBOX Itself. Google... Xecuter 3 CE ... I Have Installed This Mod. Many Times And ONLY On A Few Occasions Has It Failed To Allow The Mod To Go Live.

14. bass44

bass44 Guest

***spam and spammer removed by loco***

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2008
  15. bass44

bass44 Guest

***spam and spammer removed by loco again***

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2008
  16. jordan7

jordan7 Member

hi evry1 im A newb and ive tried to burn (copy) ps2 games and ive basicly got a cd-r and a game and dragged and dropped into the file and i have nero but dont know how to use itim only 13 you see so do i use a cd+r or something im not willing o pay any money and i dont want to get a virus downloading any thig i need to get an awnser thanks

17. varnull

varnull Guest

Honestly *sigh* just because you are new there is no excuse for being impossible to understand..

Try again.. take a deep breath first and type S-L-O-W-L-Y .. Then when you have written what you want to ask, and read it through.. and only then.. hit reply.

##**## This has been a public service announcement ##**##

18. Zeepax

Zeepax Member

after u unrar the game u get image.dvd1kb & image.iso just start alcohol burn game and play if u have a flashed xbox ofcourse

19. varnull

varnull Guest

eh?.. in English perhaps?

NOT ALL 360 uploads have a dvd file.. and some that do are messed up.. I saw one today that somebody had downloaded 5 times and still no cigar... the iso was identified as a rar archive (stupid wrong setting associating iso files with winrar.. moronic) and the dvd file had the wrong information.. the iso file was named wrong in the dvd file.. there are some real morons in the console world... suffice to say I fixed the problem in seconds by editing the faulty dvd file.

20. plopnofea

plopnofea Guest

removed from site due to posting filth

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009