1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I download a free version of Sonic Record Now??

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by KiMbMaT, Jul 12, 2008.

1. KiMbMaT

KiMbMaT Member

I have recently had my computer fixed and the person who fixed it deleted everything off of it. Now I would like to know how or where to go to find a FREE version of Sonic Record Now so that I can burn cds for my house and the car. I have windows xp. I would really just love to burn a cd. Thanks!

2. elliott

elliott Regular member

If you update your pc Windows Media Player to version 11 you can back up video files, burn cd, rip cds, and organize your media files very easily and free. Windows Xp already has the ability to rip and burn cds you don't need a program for that if you want a few more functions you can also download CDburnerXPpro here is a link to majorgeeks.com that has a the top 20 freeware programs all in one list of just about every need you might have http://majorgeeks.com/page.php?id=20 of course many of these files are available here on afterdawn.com you will just have to search them out the advantage on majorgeeks is they have all been tested and assembled for you and categorized by what they do.