1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i flash Xecuter 2.6 LITE?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by t-traxxx, Feb 1, 2005.

1. t-traxxx

t-traxxx Regular member

i'm ordering a pre-modded xbox with the Xecuter 2.6 LITE chip installed. the chip is unflashed. i have slayer's evox auto installer, and i would like to put the evox bios on this xbox. i read the instructions for slayer's auto installer about flashing the chip...and i didn't understand it. i've never dealt with a chip before that is unflashed and i don't want to fusk anything up.

how do i go about doing this?

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

if the xbox you receive is a version 1.6 you need to get a hold of m8plus bios and flashbios 3.0.3 ...you then need to download bios manager, and create a larger bios...here is my suggestion....

use biosmanager and on banks 1,2 put flashbios 3.0.3 and on banks 3,4 put m8plus....save your new bios(bios.bin) burn your new bios as an image and flash your chip...once flashing is complete switch to bank 2 on your x2 switch and boot your box...should work great

if your box is a 1.0-1.5 you can just flash the chip with x2 4983

if you have further questions simply visit team xecuter's site and read through the tutorials...all the answers are right there

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2005