1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I Flash

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by babyluv76, Apr 18, 2005.

1. babyluv76

babyluv76 Member

Hello all.... I am currently pruchased the mod chip excuter 2.6ce. *its in the mail* I have done a lot of rescearch on chips b4 i bought. this one even had pictures on how to install it how easy can that get. Now for the Next Question. I know it has to be "FLASHED" what does that exactly mean?? do i need a CD for it?? i also been reading about the 250mb. Does that mean if u want to store games on the Xobx without burning them??I also read about connecting your Xbox to your computer?? what does that do??

Thanks all for your help.
    This is my first time doin a mod.

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

flashing the x2.6 is a little tricky...the bios must be 512k in size

you need to do a little more reading before you start your project...cuz if you don't flash the chip correctly, you will have to buy a programmer to fix the problem

goto www.xbox-scene.com

anything you need to know about modding a xbox can be found there...i suggest you read through all the tutorials as well as the forums.

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

4. babyluv76

babyluv76 Member

Thanks for your help, I will see what i can come up with. I jsu tryinto ge tthe easiest way without solderin it. Do you guys have a sugestion? I totally new to this.

5. babyluv76

babyluv76 Member

An thanks for the site I havent seen these ones yet.

6. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Just follow the guides, and you should be fine. If you come up to any problems on the guides, then be sure to ask us.

And no problem for the links :)