1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I FTP and use internet with a wireless connection?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by shaken, Feb 15, 2007.

1. shaken

shaken Member

I am wanting to FTP while using the internet at the same time. I have heard I can bridge connections or something like that but I don't want to mess anything up. I have wireless internet and help would be very much appreciated.

2. jmanbig

jmanbig Member

is the xbox wireless as well

3. shaken

shaken Member

Not at the moment. If I want to do a corded FTP and acess the internet would that require briding connections?

4. jmanbig

jmanbig Member

no i think i have the same setup as you my pm is on wireless and xbox is wired i share the wireless so other computers connected can use my computers internet connection and i can ftp to the xbox and browse the net at the same time i can even browse the internet on my xbox its self tell me if this has helped if this is not what you wanted to know then can u narrow your question down abit please thx

5. shaken

shaken Member

Yeah my setup seems to be the same as yours. I am trying to surf the web while FTPing to my xbox. Since it takes a while to cennect to my xbox, I want to be able to download apps and stuff and then put them straight onto my xbox without any delays

6. jmanbig

jmanbig Member

right i got ya if u go to network places and add new network place setup ur xbox ftp as a network place then when u download just download it the the network place and you should be ok

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007