1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I Get Halo 2 modds?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by GNasty311, Jun 16, 2006.

1. GNasty311

GNasty311 Member

HI, i was wondering where to look at a tutorial or a place to download some modds for my xbox. I wont be using them in MM but in custom. Also if i use them in custom, will my account get banned? Thanks.

2. DevilsPup

DevilsPup Member

Bruteforcemods.net or something
    elitemods.net
    sicknastymods.com
    go to websites at halo2spy.com

3. imgr81337

imgr81337 Guest

No your account won't get banned. If people report you them maybe i'm not sure.

4. Platnum

Platnum Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2006
  5. DevilsPup

DevilsPup Member

Yes, but only if you soft-modded. i'm not sure if you can get on xbox live with a soft-mod. with a modchip, you will only get banned if people report you. i may be wrong, but i have not gotten banned with my modchip on custom games. and no, i don't do mm with them.

6. mikemods

mikemods Member

i was wondering if anyone can help me.. evertime i mod i just get my account banned within an hour or so.. is there anyway i can stay on longer .. is there something im doing wrong?

7. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

yeah,you can stop cheating in matchmaking!! Use your mods for custom games only and you'll be fine, as for matchmaking.... just get better at the game so you don't have to cheat!!

8. TeddyN

TeddyN Regular member

Is there some sort of program or application that would enable you to delete people's feedback? Someone told me they had a program that would do it..

9. janrocks

janrocks Guest

A modchip will get you banned as will running custom maps..even in custom games. It's proof of being modded and that's what they scan for.
    To play modded maps use Xlink/Kai or Xboxconnect.

10. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

@ janrocks

i have used my modded maps on custom games for about 6 months now and have not been banned from them :) Maybe i'm just lucky.
    But i would agree with you to go on xbc if they want to mod as they have there own modded map section to play on.

11. janrocks

janrocks Guest

@ shinnster.. Yup it only takes one person to report you and it's game over. As long as everyone in the room agrees then it's fine.. but let some spoiled brat get pwned..... just be careful..I see so many banned kids looking for eeproms I could make a tidy sum selling dead ones if the fancy takes me..

12. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

ahaaa, thats probably why i havent been banned a everyone in my custom game is using modded maps. At least i know not to play with people I dont know now :)

13. pumpgrunt

pumpgrunt Guest

pleazzz. some1 hepl me switch maps on flash fxp. nothing happens when i do it. write me at pumpgrunt@vtext.com

14. DevilsPup

DevilsPup Member

What exactly is not happening?

15. crackmatt

crackmatt Member

No one has to report you, you get banned after 6-8 hours of logging onto xbox live with a modded map. Installing a dashboard or ftping won't ban you ban if you mod maps you will get banned 6-8 hours after getting on. I'm a modder and i got banned already. And you can ask any modder that you will get banned in 6 hours. But if you do mod go to www.brutemods.com to learn how to mod. Using modchips should've banned you but i think it's because you didn't modify the map and bungie didn't detect it.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006