1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I Get Nero or Decrypter to Open?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by djlen, Apr 25, 2005.

1. djlen

djlen Regular member

When I started using DVD Shrink, all I had to do to get Nero or Decrypter to open automatically after Shrink was finished, was check or uncheck 'open Nero' as and option in Shrink.
    Since I started using the newest version I can't get either to open automatically, to burn a disc after Shrink is done.
    Is there some option available to allow this, or am I missing something here?

Len

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

there are 2 places to do this. One is in the Settings, you can check or uncheck burn with Nero. The other is after you click Backup and that window pops up. There you can change what to do with the backup.

When you say you started using the newest version, which piece of software were you talking about?

3. djlen

djlen Regular member

I have tried both and it still doesn't start when Shrink has completed.

Len

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I've always used Nero Express when I used Nero. It always came bundled with burners. It's not Nero Burning Rom, and that function in Shrink never worked for me either. But I do set it to make an ISO and burn with Decrypter. That always works for me.

5. djlen

djlen Regular member

Sorry, I missed your last question when I answered before.
    Actually, all the software...Shrink and Decrypter are the latest versions. I was talking about Decrypter at that time though.

I selected what I thought was 'burn with Nero' in the 'backup' section of Shrink and Shrink ended up burning my last disc. It worked well....came up automatically and burned the disc fine.
    I've got another movie to back up today so I'll play with it and try to figure out what I need to do to get Nero to burn for me.

Len

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005