1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i get rid of Evolution X and get my dashboard and memory back????

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by crytuff, Oct 26, 2005.

1. larrylje

larrylje Active member

run the auto-installer on your xbox

2. playboy10

playboy10 Guest

How do i get it on the xbox?

3. blueboy6

blueboy6 Member

how can I delete stuff from FlashFTP please help me

4. playboy10

playboy10 Guest

how do i run the auto installer on my xbox?

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

what auto-installer did you downnload?

6. playboy10

playboy10 Guest

its AID v1.0

7. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Burn it to disc preferibly CD-RW and place it in your Xbox drive.

This all could have been avoided if you would have installed the softmod right and backed up your eeprom and MS dash and backed up your C and E folder on the Xbox.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  8. playboy10

playboy10 Guest

is there a way to burn it using nero start smart? and how do i use the dummyCD program?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2005
  9. playboy10

playboy10 Guest

i did it. now i tried to install my original dash from the auto installer, but that didnt work. every time i start the xbox i get an error 21 or something. i can still play games but it wont let me access the dash or the auto installers disk. PLEASE HELP ME!!

10. DarkJet

DarkJet Member

I softmod xbox's alot and whenever a friend wants it off this is what I do.
    1. download slayers installer
    2. open it and u should see a stock C: drive
    3. FTP into ur modded xbox and delete the contents of the C: and E: and replace them with the ones from the installer.
    all my friends that play Live usually have 2 hard drives 1 with this setup and 1 with their softmod and backups

11. playboy10

playboy10 Guest

i cant ftp though because i dont know my xbox ip address? is there a way to find it?

12. chigga102

chigga102 Member

On my evox dashboard i go to settings and it tells me everything.
    also can you help me when i used the restore ms backup function and restarted it says xbox live is trying to update your system and cause i dont have xbox live it fails then retries and is stuck at that screen what do i do.

13. Zox

Zox Guest

The same dang thing happened to me its pissing me off

I dowloaded evox and then deleted it to get to my regular xbox dashboard but now it just goes to games that i load and when i dont put in a game the light flashes green and red and then it says ther is a system error and to call customer support. It wont even let me log onto live.

It is pissing me off hardcore pleazzzzzzzz help or i will b screwed 4 life.

14. deadlyman

deadlyman Member

alright heres my prob, i have xbx live. i think my files were deleted> so now i need the m$ dash to do an xbx live account recovery. when i use the evox and click patch m$, it runs then it says

error: last action: rename.

wat do i do for that. when i go into my file manager or watever its called to look at ur drives, i click on backup then M$ dash, then i try to do that and it goes to the screen where it says something like online updating. well anyway it gets stuck loading right there. wat do i do.

15. chigga102

chigga102 Member

It happened to me too u just have to use the game u used to softmod it and reapply the softmod again and launch it from E:Backup (wherever the backup of the ms dash is) or u could just use another installer package.

16. deadlyman

deadlyman Member

well wat auto install package do i need and where do i get it? do i have to be a paying member to download?

17. chigga102

chigga102 Member

There is the UXE Package the tutorial is found at http://www.biline.ca/xbox_uxe.htm just follow the tutorial. i personally havent tried it yet so i cant guarantee it and there is also the UDE Package which u have to hotswap to install.

18. chigga102

chigga102 Member

Zox to fix your problem just reinstall the dashboard again ur error is probly error 13 the xbox cant find the xboxdash.xbe file but it will still play games so just use the same game u used to softmod ur xbox and instal the softmod again

19. BlueReap

BlueReap Member

Hey I have Question. How exactly do I get rid of every softmod on the xbox? When I try to get on live its says I cant because some software or hardware has been modifed. Also How do I get xbox live back?

20. chigga102

chigga102 Member

First i dont play on live but i can tell u u cant play on live with a softmod. u can try the restore ms backup option or u can hotswap. a good tutorial on how to hotswap to restore ur xbox is at xbox-hq.com just search for pirrups hotswap guide but instead with the xboxhdm just restore the c partician on the xbox but i know u cant play on live with a softmod. u will get banned.