1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i get rid of Evolution X and get my dashboard and memory back????

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by crytuff, Oct 26, 2005.

1. lllllllll

lllllllll Member

I installed everything and I was modding and I could get on xbox live and everything was fine. I wanted to make a new account, so I tried to go to original xbox dashboard, and it didn't let me. So then I reinstalled it, and it let me go to it. But then I couldn't sign off xbox live. Now it won't let me make backups of anything. I even deleted all my memory in a fit of rage, and it still puts me back to the modded dashboard. I can't do anything on my xbox now. I'm so lost. Someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! I would appreciate it GREATLY!!!!!

2. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

you have to go back into the softmodd installer menu,then restore the ms backup,then go into the memory part of the ms dash and delete the softmodd file(unleash x is a blue cross on white background).

3. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

@zox, thats because you have deleted your dash,you should have went into the installer again and restored your ms backu[,but no the little newbie just goes and deletes evrything,that's sure to fix it...[bold] NOT [/bold]

4. kfact

kfact Member

ok i am an idiot i delted the blue screen save thing so now i dont get it popping up when i leave the tray open. is there a way to put it back on the xbox?

5. stez23

stez23 Member

i need help i brought a modded xbox but i wont it normal with the original ms dashboard and get rid of evox on my xbox can any1 help plz

6. bill69

bill69 Member

ok I realy need help look I have evo-X (I dont know if its importante but the save of my softmod is mechassault) I cant log on live so I want to get this stupid thing out of my xbox

7. wasted05

wasted05 Guest

ok first of all did u back up your ms dash and eepom if u did then ur ok and if u still have the linux files put in mechassault and go 2 the soft mod Ms there option pick uninstall soft mods follow the steps and there gone

8. louielou

louielou Member

ok someone please help... i did everything i was suposed too for the mod i backed it up and everything, but no wit wont take me back to the blue screen when the try is open idk what to do i just want my xbox back... o yeah just for the record i really love this mod but i just wana play online so i need it off someone help me pleaseeee