1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i give myself a tattu with india ink?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by rolemodel, Feb 1, 2004.

1. rolemodel

rolemodel Member

I want 2 know how give myself a tattu with india ink but i dont know how! i have some india ink though!

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Practice on a friend first.

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

ok cool, homeade tattoos! take a sewing needle and wrap some thread around the end with the point, it needs to be about 1/16th of an inch away from the point itself. you need to wrap enough thread around it so it's about 4 times the diameter of the needle. dip it in the ink and start poking your skin repeatedly until you make a spot. wipe the blood and ink off the area alot so you can see what you are doing.
    you can also be real cool and make a tattoo gun out of an electric razor. you can buy the cheap travel kind at walmart for about $10. do the same thing with the needle but attach it to the razor with like solder or superglue or epoxy. if you take the screen head off the razor, you'll see the part that goes back and forth. attach the needle to it, dip the tip in the ink, and there you go, instant tattoo gun. Make one with my name, but be sure to spell it right ;)