1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I import songs into my KRZR K1m?

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by DDG994, Feb 22, 2008.

1. DDG994

DDG994 Member

Okay I just got done deleting and importing my own ringtones via P2k Commander....so I'm not a total dweeb. I have a MOTOKRZR K1m from Sprint and I believe they disabled the MP3 player so I would have to buy their songs. I figure if there's a way to do the ring tones there must be a way to do the full songs , after all this phones' selling point is that it is a MP3 player. Damn greedy companies that block the features of the phone. Next time I'm going straight to Motorola to buy a phone w/ no blocked features. Ya pay a little more but hell it does what it's susposed to do. Thanks for your help in advance.
    Jimmy

2. rjdriver

rjdriver Member

You can transfer MP3s to the phone the same way you did with the ringtones, using P2K Commander and a USB cable. You might want to get a memory card if you want to carry a lot of songs with you. The K1m at 64 MB has a pretty generous built in memory, but good quality MP3s will fill it quick enough.

It seems odd though that this phone would be pushed as an MP3 player. According to Phone Scoop, it has no headphone jack, and does not support the stereo bluetooth profile.

Bob

3. DDG994

DDG994 Member

Thanks for replying...but where would i put the songs? when my phone is hooked up to my lap-top it dosent show the memory card. I'm going to try the adapter in a card reader and see if that works.
    Also do you know how to transfer games? I have some on my RAZR V3 that I want to put on my KRZR K1m. Any information would be great.
    Thank you and have a great day.
    Jimmy

4. dannyh2o

dannyh2o Member

do you guys know how to transfer song from krazr k1m bluetooth to other bluetooth phones.
    can you send instruction please

5. engage16

engage16 Regular member

I have written a few quick little guides that may or may not help you out, as they were written for the Razr2 V9...

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/620230

See if you can figure anything out from that thread, it might help spark a few ideas...