1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i setup a mic to....

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by sulidsnak, May 19, 2007.

1. sulidsnak

sulidsnak Regular member

Hey guys i just got a new mic and it is a usb port. It didn't come with any cd's or software, just a mic. I want to know how to install this. My windows has reconized it and has installed the driver or whatever it does when you plug in something new. I used a mic testing program i got off the internet and the mic works fine. What i need to try and do is that i want to be able to hear only voices through the headset. See i have speakers and i want to listen to music through it and hear peoples voices through the headset. Right now i hear everything through the headset and it doesnt work out cause i cant hear the people talking. Is there a way for me to fix this?

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Not going to work as your audio is all inline and just one thing.

At least I'm pretty sure that's true; if it's not i'd like to know how you do it ;-)

3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I'm with Ripper on this one...I think if you actually did get it set up the way you wanted then the people you are talking to wouldn't be able to hear you over the music being picked up as ambient noise coming through your speakers. You may even run into a feedback issue.