1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i snitch on someone stealing satellite channels?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Sniping_G, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Auslander... my advice is this: engage in excessive mental masturbation and you'll grow hair INSIDE your head.

BTW: When you're through philosophy / logic 101, try reading "Augustin's Confessions" .... one of the most brilliant, beautiful writings ever and it will, more than any other method, teach you to write and write well. Awesome book!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2006
  2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

will do, amigo.

3. Starrift

Starrift Regular member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh gawd, i think i just craped my self *wipes tears from eyes*

4. escalante

escalante Regular member

Damn, thats some crazy sh*t right there. I thought i was an A student. I barely understood what Aus was talking about. That brought my self esteem back to earth. I'm gonna have a tough time in the US since there are probably other Auses out there.

I also started reading what gerry was talking about but i stopped midway cuz i didn't understand it.

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

escalante, you seem to be quite an intelligent and mature person. i have no fears or doubts as to how well you will do in the US, as a person of your caliber is quickly become a rarity.

as for gerry, he's above me, too, as i'm still in a basic logic and philosophy class, and that's an area where he has had great amounts of study.

6. Starrift

Starrift Regular member

Hey Aus, u think thecraigc is coming back? i think ur sig was just too erotic for him and he ran away ;P

*added*

oh and escalante as Aus said, dont worry about it, ull do fine in the US. just from the way u worded that post, its easy to see that your vey intelegent. the only slang word you used in that post was "cuz", ide say your gonna be alright ^_^

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  7. janrocks

janrocks Guest

The classic irony of it all is... he starts this shit..then gets fed up when he keeps getting mail reminding him of his folly..

Remember kids..

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

starrift, lol, i don't care if he does or doesn't. i don't really think there's any more to argue over. i'd love to keep this thread up for debates on such things, but it's so far off topic that i feel it will probably be closed soon.

jan, there's now way to describe what a sight for sore eyes you are. :)

9. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Ahh..oh cute and furry one..c'mere and have a scratch behind the ears.. lol [​IMG]

Back to the original point in some kind of attempt to get back on topic...

Why snitch on people for getting something free.. Bet you have loads and loads of warez on your pc, illegal downloads..copies of cd's you don't own?

It's just like the people who report members for having a sig slightly oversize...petty jealousy because they can't..

I remember a poem from the war years but I won't bore everybody with it.. (open to requests)

Actually I pointed my previous comment about irony at thecraigc.. sorry..wasn't clear about who it was aimed at.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2006
  10. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

WOOOO!!! I'm back baby!!

...but i just can't be bothered contiuing it, after yesterday.

so heres a table of intelegence (i don't care if i spelled that wrong)...

1. gerry1
    2. Auslander
    3. thecraigc
    4. everybody else

¦¬P

nah, im just kidding, but i cant be bothered now...

**EDIT**

so back on topic... i agree with jans above post ^^^

Last edited: Dec 3, 2006
  11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

jan, you know exactly how to soothe the savage beast. ^.~

12. escalante

escalante Regular member

Well here in Belize there is more bootleg and illegal copies than original ones. You can go anywhere and get bootleg. Games, movies, music, software etc. People just thrive on bootleg here(except me of course). I try to stay away from those things. I got most of my stuff original. That's probably just because my family is pretty well off.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2006
  13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

made the move to biodiesel down there yet? :)

14. janrocks

janrocks Guest

^^^^ Good move, especially with the way M$ think they own the internet, and by default the entire world...

All the software on this machine is..free, legal and mostly open source, the same can't be said of the uses it's generally put to..

Free satellite and cable?.. The sat stuff is pretty easy if you have the tools and know how.. cable is a little different, but still very possible with care. I can't be bothered with it..nothing worth watching anyway..
    Only these days it's more like 600

15. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

except when harry potter is on, like it is right now. i love these movies :)

16. escalante

escalante Regular member

Most of the time I'm not even watching television. I'm either playing some playstation game or on my PC. Damn I got Math and Religion final exams tomorrow. Math shouldn't be hard(got an A+ right now), but Religion's gonna be hard. I already have my lowest grade on Religion(B), so i have to study hard tonight. I know i have to study, but there are so many time-killing things to do out there! I'll probably eventually get to studying anyway. That's basically my routine- procrastinate, procrastinate, procrastinate some more, then i kinda go over my notebook. Somehow I nearly always do excellently. So now I'm of to continue playing Prince of Persia.

17. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Everyone...I thank you for the compliments however unwarranted or undeserving they or I may be; when in the right frame of mind, I have a certain gift for words which, given our means of communication here, gives me something of an advantage.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that we're all equally intelligent but that there is true genius at work in the way intelligence is made manifest like a collage of puzzle pieces making one big beautiful picture. Whether the course of things is the dictate of god, fate, destiny, nature or all of thee above :) the true work of art lies in the fact that our gifts are limited to certain things or certain subjects which makes us all interdependent. We all hold our own and equally important piece which makes the big picture complete ... social ills are the consequence of a piece withheld.

I always found it facinating that some of the bible's strongest words of condemnation and accusations of "sin" weren't so much against the thief, the murderer, the whore but rather the against the person who ignored the abilities and interests that god gave him.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2006
  18. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Dont snitch! What you do is route the connection through your computer before it gets to them, then, at random intervals, display a quick flash of something scary like a qhostly face >:) Then wait for them to sell all their electronics, then get your money back by buying some stuff and selling it online.

P.S. Im just kidding by the way, dont actually do that... unless you can.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  19. J_Bone

J_Bone Guest

sniping G i was just wondering why do u even care if a person is stealing cable?????no offense but snitching on someone is one of the lamest things u can do man

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

except on AD, where i do it all the time. people don't follow the rules, i'm happy to help bring the heavy down on them, as it has a direct effect on other posters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.