1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i use IMTOO ipod movie converter

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Ibion, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Ibion

Ibion Member

I just got a 30g video ipod but dont know how to download videos,i installed IMTOO ipod video conver... but dont know how to use it. i have itunes and limewire and still i am totally lost in the process can somone please explain it to me step by step?

2. Ibion

Ibion Member

it dosent work, it appers as a playlist on my library and then i go to it try to open the file fromtherebutwhen i try it never shows up.and when i try doing it from movies or tv shows it dose the same thing

3. Ibion

Ibion Member

IS there anyway to get a full length converter without paying?

4. Mez

Mez Active member

Ibion, you need to read more carefully. The last post mentioned 3 free-bees. The problem with freebees is they are often confusing or hard to figure out with little documentation.

5. Mez

Mez Active member

Ibion, your second part of the question has not been addressed yet. I wish to warn you downloading copywritted materials with P2P software like limewire is ileagle. The media maffia hunts down and sues persons that use the system too much. They are "on the hunt" 24/7. They decide how much is too much. I expect the hrs you are up and the number of files you share are the main factors. If they come after you expect someone to pay 4K in damages. Many students figure P2P is a free ride. They do not concider what would happen to them if their parents have to shell out 4 grand. I bet they will not have an ipod or a computer as long as they stay with them after that.

If I was to install something like I would be VERY careful. I would make sure it only loads up when you start it up instead of when your computer starts up. I would also ONLY share the download directory. If you have anything faster than dial up I would limit your hunt to less than an hr per session and only do that once or twice a week. When you shut down disconnect the service first, under the file menu. Otherwise you may 'still on the grid'. After you disconnect, move the files to a perment place to keep audio files. Name the folders in a discriptive fashion. Then add the folders to itunes from the files menu and itunes will 'know where they are'. Doing this will allow you to access your tunes with other software and you can back up your tunes easier.

6. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

see this sticky step by step guide for help...http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/297023

7. Ibion

Ibion Member

I understand that limewire is ilegal and i have not even downloaded songs on it i use itunes for that with my itunes card but all i asked was how to get a free converter the ones i tried that he told me too i only got 5min of my video.

8. Ibion

Ibion Member

And i am sorry if my actions were confusing or i didnt understand anyone who adressed my problems.