1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW DO I USE XBOX LIVE?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by aintabtzi, Feb 4, 2004.

1. aintabtzi

aintabtzi Member

i have modded my xbox v1.0 with a chameleon solderless chip and added a 120gb hard drive w/ autoslayer 2.5 everything works great, i love it. now my question is how can i use xbox live? what do i need to do so i won't get banned?

2. pong3

pong3 Guest

You have to disable your chip

3. FFW

FFW Member

1.) Lock your 120gig HDD with slayers 2.5
    2.) Disable your chip and boot the the M$ dash.
    3.) You can only use the orginal disk to go live.
    4.) You need to update the dash if you havn't done so. But if you got the xbox live tab on the M$ dash don't worry about this.
    5.) GO to the xbox live tab and chosse new account, if you have all your calbes right you should just connect to the xbox live server. But it took me atleast 3 days to finally get xbox live to work for me using two ethernet cards,one modem and a PC.
    6.) Thats it if you can connect, your going to set up an acoont and give your info like cedit card,address and choose your gamer tag.

Finally after you finsihed setting up the account Your xbox will sart downloading a newer xbox live dash update and install by it's self. When it's all finsh pop in a game and have fun. IN all i think my xbox updated 2-3 times when opening my account. Oh yeah when you finsish post your gamer tag. Mines ZeroX Online, i mostly play counter strike motoGP.

4. aintabtzi

aintabtzi Member

how do i boot to the m$ dash?

5. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

it should just boot up when you disable it

6. aintabtzi

aintabtzi Member

how should i disable the chip? should i just remove it or play around w/ the jumper switches and if that's the case how should they be positioned?

7. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

8. bdaboy

bdaboy Member

well how do you change the mode that your xbox is in? Do you do it manually. OR what software do you use and what is it called. Could ne one give me a d/l site if it is software. Or pm me with ur email address and i will send u mine and then u tell me the d/l site if you are not allowed to post it here