1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you beat Lou on hard?!?!(GH3)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by Erfan223, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Erfan223

Erfan223 Guest

I just got past the song "One" 1 week ago and now I have to deal with the last boss battle against Lou.I just can't seem to get a whammy power up for the very first set of battle power notes when they come.Ive only gotten the whammy power up 8 times probably out of about my 50 times. I think its just the game when it generates the power up.Other than that I have other tactics like storing the power ups Lefty Flip and Amp Overload until Lou plays a fast and long set of notes.Any advice Im glad to accept.

2. bandit008

bandit008 Regular member

well, you cant cheat in the game so your gonna have to practice. i tell you what tho it is a pain to beat him on the more difficult lvls and it is a good idea to hit him with 3 power ups when he gets alot of notes. Dont use them all at once tho, use them one right after the other. When one finishes, hit him with another and so on. Rock on..

3. Erfan223

Erfan223 Guest

Thanks for the advice.Hes really a pain in the a**.Ive tried at least 35 times i know that.The only part Im not good at is when he does lefty flip on me and Im doing the solo!Great advice.I was wondering why you cant hit him all at once because last night I had like 3 power ups,double notes,amp overload and the DEmon of all power ups,WHAMMY!
    I tried to use them all at once when he was doing the fast solo jimself but it turned out I lost and his was on the urge of losing.I almost crashed my guitar into the wall.Im taking a break.I played that song so much i can kinda get through the solo with out getting my rock level on below Yellow.Can you tell me if you have to wait untill the first powerups over and then hit him after it?It seems so.

4. bandit008

bandit008 Regular member

well you can hit as soon as you get a power up. Time them just right and you will win..no doubt.

5. Erfan223

Erfan223 Guest

ok...right now im taking a break from it all.Im starting to think guitar hero is gay

6. bandit008

bandit008 Regular member

lol just relax man...enjoy the game by jammin to the songs you like. and as for lou, you can challenge him many times as you please.

7. Erfan223

Erfan223 Guest

I almost beat him but then he threw a lefty flip and I lost.His Rockmeter was on the line of falling below red and he won!I dont care Im just going to play the songs.Toeday I got the 1000 note streak achievment.