1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do you burn 7GB ISO?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by DTam406, Dec 31, 2005.

1. DTam406

DTam406 Member

Hello

I just downloaded Family Guy and Got an 7GB ISO File. I would like to know how do I burn them? I never burned a 7GB ISO Before. Does it only work with dual layer DVDs? Is there a program that would let me split the ISO file or maybe open the ISO file and Split the files inside? Someone please help me. If there is a program can you please provide the full name of the program. Thank you all in advance for your help and Happy New Years to you and your family.

2. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

yes you would need a dual layer dvd to burn this direct to a disc but you could use a program like daemon tools to mount the iso file as a virtual dvd if you want to watch the episodes on your pc. you can extract the files from the dvd using "isobuster" (so long as you get a registered version) if the iso is a direct rip of a dvd then you may have to extract the video data into mpeg files in order to break it down. this can also be done using isobuster

heres a tutorial link for the video extraction should you need it
    http://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/141726.php

hope this helps