1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you hook up the xbox to the computer???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by rastasker, Jan 25, 2005.

1. rastasker

rastasker Guest

i just wanted to know if you need to hook up the computer to the xbox in order to bios to work and if so how do you hook it up? thanks!

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

You win the award for KING NEWBIE! The xbox is connected to your PC once your modded xbox is opperational.

1. Install your chip
    2. Flash a bios to your chip with a boot CD or if you have a Xenium you can use a 256k USB Pen Drive
    3.Burn Slayers V2.6 to a memorex CD-RW. Slayers will install Evolution X, the harddrive loader, DVD2Xbox and other applications.
    4. Locate FlashFXP Final which includes the full version code. This is the FTP program used to transfer games to your PC when your xbox harddrive fills up.
    5. Nero 6 when you want to burn games or DVD movies to DVD-R
    6.xISO to convert the game folders into an ISO file that you burn to a blank DVD-R which should play from your DVD-Rom drive if your xbox drive reads the media you selected. Despite what people say, xISO is a good program to learn about making ISO files. Later you can switch to Qwix and Craxtion

Last edited: Jan 25, 2005
  3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

I have a very easy to understand tutorial , with pics etc
    shows you how to setup the IP etc
    pm me if you want it.
    Also if you want a MUCH better auto installer than slayers
    Pm me for info

Last edited: Jan 26, 2005