1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you play a gcm's on a game cube emulator?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by sappro, Jul 1, 2005.

1. s_chopra

s_chopra Guest

hey im new to this where can i download roms isos or whatever games dolphin will play for gamecube?

thanks ur help is appreciated greatly

2. chimastr

chimastr Member

hey where did you get the rom for Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3?

3. sappro

sappro Guest

yea um if you have AIM my sn is lilwonton26 IM me, im pretty sure you cant post the direct link on here

4. IceMutant

IceMutant Member

pleas help!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have 128 mb grafick card
    is that enof to play colosseum on dolphin???????
    wen i run it it says booting for a long time and then that 3D grafick couldnt open.
    tell me like i sayd befor is 128 mb card enof??????

5. Illokor

Illokor Member

HEy everyone I have a question for you all what websites did you use to get your Gamecube roms? I've been looking everywhere and I can't find them.

6. smartguy1

smartguy1 Guest

Can any of you people give me a nintendo gamecube game so I can see if it works on Dolphin

7. SephSam

SephSam Member

I have been trying to get Wind Waker to work on dolphin for a while now. I manage to get the graphics working but the fps is usually only 1-2 which of course is way too slow for me to possiably play it and also I don't get any sound. Could someone help me on this? I saw Deadcell# that you have got yours working so could you help me on this please?

8. P3NGU1N

P3NGU1N Guest

are u guys sure this is an emu have u actually played a rom on it because from i know there is an emu for gc or xbox the structure of the machine would be extremly hard to replicate because i was told your computer has to be 2x more power then the actual real machine ie. gamecube or xbox so don't believe thier an emu of xbox or gc i have seen some emu for ps2 but don't ask look it for yourself

9. smartguy1

smartguy1 Guest

Can someone tell me where to get roms.

10. tehSorce

tehSorce Member

ok, whenever I try extracting file ubd-ngnt3rar, it says the file is and unknown format or damaged, how do I fix this?

11. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I say listen to Quezacotl on the FPS of emulation programs.They are slow and the best emulation you can get is from the machine itself.Unless you have a very strong computer,you won't be able to emulate barely anything.I'm sure P3NGU1N this emulator as well as the current GC related emulators can't output the best results at the moment.

12. tehSorce

tehSorce Member

Crap, NOW every time it loads up it keeps saying "Fatal Error: failed to load ansi_font.bin, Fatal Error: failed to load sjjs_font.bin, Booting." Any idea how to fix this?

13. dbzman

dbzman Member

Where did you get that naruto game at. ive been looking for it everywhere
    Please tell me

14. boki2002

boki2002 Guest

i found a sick site to download roms / isos / back-ups lol, from. but the rules forbid me giving it away. Do you want this site to get closed, well do you. Contact me , and i will c if i'm willing enough to share.

15. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

16. boki2002

boki2002 Guest

EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NO

17. camer515

camer515 Guest

If anyone is still having a problem with the green screen when u load an iso i have the solution. It happened to me. I just clicked the "Render Framebuffer" button. Its on the toolbar on the dolphin emulator. And for people who want gamecube isos i know where to dl them but i cant post that. So im me or email me.