1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Does One Make A Blu-Ray Compatible Disc From H.264 Files?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by jwerner, Aug 18, 2007.

1. jwerner

jwerner Member

I have quite a few hd movie files in the H.264 format. Since I have a Vaio laptop w/ BD burner I'd like to learn how to write these HD movies to blu-ray disc. You know discs that I could take to any blu-ray player and expect it to play. I have one Blu-Ray stand alone player, a Sony...that new lower cost 300 model, but so far I've not been able to burn any of these files and get them to play in it. Any helpful information is appreciated.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

take your email address out of your sig as is a forum rule no no.
    10. Don't post your email address to the forums! Spambots love dumb forum users who post their email addresses to public sites and grab those addresses and you will soon discover the wonders of penis enlargement kits and other really useful products posted daily to your inbox.

3. jwerner

jwerner Member

Done! BTW can anyone suggest what steps/programs to use on these H.264 files????

4. jwerner

jwerner Member

It's really kind of anyone to worry about my email address and respond as such, but how about somebody who knows how to get these H.264 files burned to a compatible BD-R or RW??? Help!