1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how long does weed stay in your system???

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Phyco_Can, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

the thing is im gunna play football nex year for my school and on the sixth of august ima go to florida and the plan is to smoke and drink as much as i can b4 i play football because my school has random drug tests for atheletes so i wont be smoking bud for a while but if i smoke throuout the 6th to the 12th will i be good for my health tests for football that can vary from the 16th to the 25???
    thanks

phyco,

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

bud stays in your system up to a month, even though it may be a month later they can still tell through hair samples....its your risk though and good luck!

3. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

nahhh lol im good i wanna play footbal nex year i aint riskin it with bud.ill stay to the drinks.
    thanks geestar

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

back in the day :) LOL .. I flushed my system and passed a drug test in 2 days by just drinking alot of water. I've also heard drinking vinegar will do it, but nasty will never try that.

5. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

OOO interesting,but iono i relly dun wan risk the $hit,lol im really into playing next year,but once the seasons over, ima be drinkin alot of water alcohol and ill be smokin that chronic

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2006
  6. flip218

Ya, I've transported alot of addicts. They say drinking vinegar will clean your system of hardcore drugs ... so weed shouldn't be a problem. But the taste would just be gross.

7. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

and i heard that "Niacin" helps alot 2

8. jaysonx

jaysonx Regular member

they have in g.m.c a drink that you pay $40.00 for and it flushes weed out of your system in one day . it definately works i had smoked two blunts like a week before a drug test for a job and i passed there was no trace of weed. i was surprised

9. flip218

LOL ... 1/8 or drug free drink?

10. Niobis

Niobis Active member

Drink alot of Propel and about 4-6 oz. of vinegar and it will be out in about 48 hours.

Or, if you want almost instant result you could drink a case (about 6) of SureGel...really, really horriable tasting stuff, but you will be clean in about 12-24 hours. Good luck!

11. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

All I did was poop in the piss cup and they said "Pass him and get him out of here". Might work for you too.

12. rav009

rav009 Active member

^^ Lol!

A friend of mine got caught cuz he had some in his hair strangely enough, so be very careful.

13. ireland

ireland Active member

shave ye head bald like Nephilim,and your hair can not be tested
    also shave all ye body hair off..just like Nephilim did..to pass the test

Detection periods

The following chart gives approximate detection periods for each substance by test type. The ranges depend on amount and frequency of use, metabolic rate, body mass, age, overall health, and urine pH. For ease of use, the detection times of metabolites have been incorporated into each parent drug. For example, heroin and cocaine can only be detected for a few hours after use, but their metabolites can be detected for several days in urine. In this type of situation, we will report the (longer) detection times of the metabolites.

* NOTE 1: Oral fluid or saliva testing results for the most part mimic that of blood. The only exception is THC. Oral fluid will likely detect THC from ingestion up to a maximum period of 18-24 hours.
    * NOTE 2: Urine can not detect current drug use. It takes approximately 6-8 hrs. post-consumption for drug to be metabolized and excreted in urine. Similarly, hair requires two weeks, and sweat, seven days.

* days.

SUBSTANCE-------URINE------HAIR---------BLOOD

Alcohol 24 hours N/A 12 hours
    Amphetamines (except meth) 2 to 3 days up to 90 days 12 hours
    Methamphetamine 2 to 5 days up to 90 days 24 hours
    Barbiturates (except phenobarbital) 2 to 3 days up to 90 days 1 to 2 days
    Phenobarbital 7 to 14 days up to 90 days 4 to 7 days
    Benzodiazepines 1 to 5 days up to 90 days 6 to 48 hours
    Cannabis (single use) 1 to 3 days up to 90 days 24 hours
    Cannabis (habitual use) up to 3 years up to 90 days 2 days
    Cocaine 1 to 3 days up to 90 days 24 hours
    Codeine 2 to 3 days up to 90 days 12 hours
    Cotinine (a break-down product of nicotine) 2 to 4 days up to 90 days 2 to 4 days
    Morphine 2 to 3 days up to 90 days 6 hours
    Heroin 2 to 3 days up to 90 days 6 hours
    LSD 2 to 24 hours unknown 0 to 3 hours
    PCP 5 to 7 days up to 90 days 24 hours
    [edit]

Five common types of drug tests

Urine drug screen

Also known as urinalysis, this procedure requires that one provide a sample of urine. Either a test card is used on site for immediate results (see "General" section), or the sample is sent away to a lab to undergo gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (also known as GCMS), high performance liquid chromatography or immunoassay analysis. Sample substitution or adulteration have become a significant issue in the United States due to the prevalence of synthetic and/or drug-free urine and a wide range of adulterants on the internet. Some people attempt to defeat a urine test by drinking copious amounts of water, however, a sufficiently diluted sample may be rejected due to its clear color. Samples that are too clear may be flagged and tested for specific gravity. If the sample fails the specific gravity test, the sample is rejected and the dilution is reported to the entity that ordered the test. Some diuretics and herbal extracts, such as goldenseal, are marketed as a quick "detox" from controlled substances, but their efficacy is questionable. Some types of urinalysis can even detect the use of these "detox" products. One of the methods to test for adulterants is to add some amount of an actual drug to a small portion of the sample and then retest that portion. If a masking agent is present in the urine, the resulting drug test will have a negative result despite the fact that a drug was added. This situation is also usually reported to whomever ordered the test.
    [edit]

Hair drug screen

Hair testing is quite accurate and can go back 6 months or longer, showing any controlled substances used in a sort of timeline. As hair grows out, any drugs used are encased in the hair shaft, so the longer the hair, the longer back in the individual's drug history the lab can detect. Most legitimate testing facilities, however, only use hair within about 3-5 cm of the scalp, and discard the rest. This limits the detection history to about 90 days, depending upon the rate of growth of the individual's hair. Some people attempt to circumvent this through shaving their heads. In the absence of the required amount of hair on the scalp, body hair can be used as an acceptable substitute. Additionally, for pre-employment hair testing, the inability to obtain a sample may be grounds for not hiring the individual.

[edit]

Saliva drug screen / Oral fluid-based drug screen

Saliva / oral fluid-based drug tests can generally detect use during the previous few days. Saliva or oral fluid based drug tests are becoming more prevalent because of their convenience and the fact that they can not be adulterated. Furthermore, on-site oral based tests in particular enable the implementation of random testing programs, proven to be the most effective type of drug screening. Oral fluid based tests are as accurate as urine and can be obtained from quality suppliers in the United States. Testing is usually performed by employers, for either pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, or return-to-duty testing. Oral fluid based testing most closely mimics results found with blood and is preferable for detecting on-the-job drug use or in post-accident applications in this case because the degree of intoxication can be approximated based on the amount of substance in the blood. The Victorian Police in Australia are also using random saliva-tests to detect drivers under the influence of amphetamines and cannabis.
    [edit]

Sweat drug screen

Sweat tests are patches attached to the skin to collect sweat over a long period of time (10-14 days). These are almost exclusively used by child protective services, parole departments, and other government institutions concerned with drug use over long periods, when urine testing is not practical. The patches have security features that keep them from being covertly removed and then reapplied without the knowledge of the testing agency. At the end of the test period, the patch is removed by a social worker or parole officer and sent to a lab for analysis. If the person has used any drugs during the period that the patch was in place, they will test positive for that drug. This type of testing has fallen out of favor with government agencies due to documented problems with certain drugs[citation needed] .
    [edit]

Drug testing methodologies

Once the sample arrives at the lab for analysis, the different types of drug tests are tested in very similar ways. Before testing the sample, the tamper-evident seal is checked for integrity. If it appears to have been tampered with or was damaged in transit, the lab rejects the sample and does not test it.

One of the first steps for all drug tests is to make the sample testable. Urine and oral fluid can be used "as is" for some tests, but other tests require the drugs to be extracted from urine beforehand. Strands of hair, patches, and blood must be prepared before testing. Hair is washed in order to eliminate second-hand sources of drugs on the surface of the hair, then the keratin is broken down using enzymes. Blood plasma may need to be separated by centrifuge from blood cells prior to testing. Sweat patches are opened up and the sweat collection component is soaked in a solvent to dissolve any drugs present.

Laboratory-based drug testing is done in a two-tiered fashion using two different types of detection methods. The first is known as the screening test, and this is applied to all samples that go through the lab. The second, known as the confirmation test, is only applied to samples that test positive during the screening test. Screening tests are usually done by immunoassay (EMIT for urine and blood, and ELISA for hair). The screening tests are typically less sensitive and more prone to false positives and false negatives than the confirmation test. Once a suspected positive sample is detected during screening, the sample is flagged and tested using the confirmation test. Samples that are negative on the screening test are discarded and reported as negative. The confirmation test in most labs (and all SAMHSA certified labs) is performed using mass spectrometry, and is extremely precise but also fairly expensive to run. False positive samples from the screening test will be negative on the confirmation test. Samples testing positive during both screening and confirmation tests are reported as positive to the entity that ordered the test. Most labs save positive samples for some period of months or years in the event of a disputed result or lawsuit.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
  14. pollution

pollution Regular member

15. ireland

ireland Active member

your pdf is interesting as i read that b-4,and i would not believe it.

hair is the key as the SUBSTANCE stay in the hair for up to 6 months..

but this might work,have some one wee in a large cup who has no drugs in his system...and stick ye head it....

who wants to be first to test the above theory?

16. rav009

rav009 Active member

"hair is the key as the SUBSTANCE stay in the hair for up to 6 months.."

That explains why my freind got caught.

17. ireland

ireland Active member

or ye can have her chew all the body hair off ye body,
    b-4 the drug test
    also she can be the cup wee-er...
    [​IMG]

18. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

im up for it

19. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

sweet thread.

It sucks people have to worry about it just for smoking some damn reefer lol.

When I was younger we couldn't get any at the time so we bought some of that "legal" weed.Long story short it didn't do jack and was harsh as hell lol.Goes to show how stupid we were and how far you'll go to impress some girls.

20. pollution

pollution Regular member

A guy's friend in my class tried the theory in the pdf and passed.
    Who knows if he is lying.

Go to Walgreens or some other pharmacy type of store and buy the cheap drug test and test it out. Whoever is testing will probably not spend more money on a more effective drug test.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.