1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how long does weed stay in your system???

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Phyco_Can, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traveljam

traveljam Member

The THC in pot is not water soluble, so those who drink excessive amounts of water are fooling themselves, a lot of the detection depends on how much and how often you smoke. The THC binds to the fat in your body. I'm a nursing student (but don't necessarily think pot is the worst thing for you, it does have medicinal puposes!) who has learned all about the process. If you really want to play football, don't chance it.

2. LexZ

LexZ Guest

weed rocks u should not be at risk if u can control your habbit besides its better than LOTS of other drugs

3. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

For those using it medicinally(aren't we all lol)and are worried about the lung damage you could eat it in brownies, cookies,etc.

That way your not damaging your body.I know people with cancer and aids have a weak immune system so this is a way to take your medicine without further deteriorating your body.

@lexz I aggree with you, it's not physically addictive like most drugs.

4. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

ah yes cigars... my friend is growing his own tobacco (anyone seen how small the seeds are, like 8000 in like 1/2 a tablespoon) so homemade cigars, its gunna be awesome. And later on can make blunts (cannabis cigars).
    And yea to eliminate basicly all damage just cook and eat it, the fact that its fat soluble you can just mix it in with butter and have popcorn.

5. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

Does your friend live near the Carolinas?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2006
  6. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

nah not located in the US or wherever, he's (same as me) in the middle of nowhere, down in New Zealand.

7. ronnie101

ronnie101 Regular member

The real response:

NOT LONG ENOUGH!

8. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

LOL tell me about 200 bucks for only a weeks worth.

9. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

If ya ever need any, just go down to the local store...

[​IMG]

Or maybe the "Geek Squad" delivers?

10. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

geez tycobb 200 a week, you should spend half that on some good quality seeds and grow your own, thats what ive been doing in about a month or 2 they should be ready. I so cant wait.

11. dimon_sf

dimon_sf Guest

Smoking weed is not so bad, a lot better than alcohol. Pot is a mellow drug which makes you relax and laugh with your friends.
    However I would be careful not to get caught smoke it since its illegal.
    For everyone that has been posting horrible facts about smoking weed let me tell you: I have been smoking for last 17 years almost every day. I have tried other drugs but never as a habit. I have a six figure job and married waiting for our first child. Most of my friends smoke as well and all are successful professional people and most already have totally normal kids.
    I also found this forum because my new job requires pre-employment drug screening. Check out http://www.erowid.org good please to do drug research.

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

12. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Sorry Doublepost by lag

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2006
  13. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

I hope your wife isn't smoking it with your unborn child.

http://www.infantbabymaternity.com/baby/things_to_avoid_for_unborn_child.htm

I believe you when you say that successful people smoke pot. Why does everybody stereotype "potheads" As bums. But I would never ever smoke pot, because there is a reason it is illegal. And its dangerous. Also you don't know if you have an underlying problem. SOmetimes if you do it could make it worse. I mean you only live once, why waste your money on stupid drugs to feel good for a little bit. I don't know it seems really stupid. Anyway it's up to what you think.....But I really think pot is a real killer on your body, even though alot of drugs are alot worse.....

14. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

A short summary with some basic truths...
    CANNABIS IS NON-TOXIC. Not one person has ever lethally overdosed on THC, the main psychoactive compound found mostly in the flowers of the plant. I am even unable to find a case where pure cannabis has physically harmed any part of the body.

Cannabis isn't nearly as addictive as cigarettes and is MUCH safer than alcohol. Law consistency is crucial in order to have a free, responsible society, don't you think?

Cannabis has medical value, or there would be no such thing as the prescription drug Marinol®, which is synthetic THC. Both are used to ease nausea, pain and other discomforts. Marinol takes more than an hour for the person to feel relief (Compared to less than 3 minutes with smoked or vaporized cannabis), and has a tendency to get the person too high, since it must be metabolized through the liver (Compared to taking a few tokes, feeling enough relief, then stopping). Marinol is also very expensive and filled with man-made things, whereas cannabis, when legal, would only cost what any plant would cost to grow and it's simply a dried flower.
    And now, GW Pharmaceuticals has developed Sativex, an under-the-tongue spray using real, isolated THC and cannabinoids mainly developed to decrease painful spasms in Multiple Sclerosis patients. It is literally liquid cannabis, just way more expensive. And guess what else?? Canada approved Sativex to be sold by the company Bayer, proving once and for all that God's gift to us, Cannabis Sativa, does indeed have medical benefits, imagine that!

The “Gateway Theory” and “Amotivational Syndrome” associated with cannabis use have been proven false by the Institute of Medicine’s 1999 book, Marijuana and Medicine. (See it at www.nap.edu - Please copy & paste) If the gateway theory were so true, there would be an enormous problem with hard drugs since millions of people smoke cannabis everyday. For most people, caffeine, nicotine and alcohol are the first drugs they try, so if anything were to be called gateway drugs, it would be these three. And still, many people never go beyond alcohol.

These are facts as posted by a group looking to legalize the drug
    http://makepotlegal555.org/WHY-
    but facts that cant be disputed by people against it.
    But anyone looking to keep things the way they are cant argue with facts and science. If people are not interested in fact and science, maybe their belief and knowledge system comes from a higher power. If its a higher power I'll use the Bible for my cause
    GENESIS 3:11-12
    11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
    [bold]I'd rather have a cannabis than a can a beer anyday.[/bold]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  15. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Funny story in the paper the other day, the cops noticed a huge marijuana plant growing in someones front yard so they knocked on the door and come to find out it was an old couple and the lady kept watering because "it was so pretty". They had no idea what it was :p

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

that's great, neph :)

17. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I thought so too. Poor thing had no idea bless her heart.

My Mom's in the same boat as that lady. She hardly knows any street slang or anything to do with drugs - she's a very proper and fairly sheltered lady. Well she's a baker by trade and collects anything to do with the pillsbury doughboy and we were shopping for some clothes when she spies a t-shirt that had the doughboy on it with the phrase "wake and bake" above him and she says to me "oh that's a cute shirt I should get one!" Immediately I'm telling her uhhhh NO! then proceeded to fill her in on the details :p

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

wow...lucky you were there, eh?

19. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

Shhhh!!!
    That lady's my neighbor, growing for me since I cant with kids in the house. :)

20. pollution

pollution Regular member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.