1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how long does weed stay in your system???

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Phyco_Can, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

as for marijuana if its outdoor and not chemically treated i dont see why we cant smoke it.i was hooked on marijuana and amphetamines&codeine.the marijuana didnt do me any harm although smoking a lot of hydro can make me paranoid.the amphetamines on the other harm did do some damage.ive been off weed for 5months now im on antipsychoics & antidepressents and personally id rather smoke weed as it has a more calming and pleasent effect on me.

@anyone that thinks buying weed is like throwin money down the toilet.you obviously havnt tried i have no idea how good it makes you feel and i spend $70 a week on ciggarettes and a furher $20 on junk food.now if i was smoking weed i probably wouldnt stress out smoke asmany cigarrettes(which is more harmful&addictive than weed) and i probably wouldnt need sugar anbd grease to make me feel good.

2. RippDogg

RippDogg Regular member

Smoking illegal substances can make you think you're smarter than you actually are. Look at me, I'm a friggin genius..

3. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I have been smoking marijuana for a while. The only thing I have noticed is about a 10 lb weight gain in the last few months from all the munchies. But I discovered that a Twinkie does the trick and I don't feel hungry anymore :)

I would advise against younger children and pregnant women using cannabis. But I'm all for the extremely comfortable trance that can set in. It makes me feel GOOD and at peace with myself. I have had problems in the last few months and being high has actually helped me see things from a different viewpoint.

My grades have improved and I have made a lot of new friends who also enjoy smoking pot. We all get high together about every other weekend and we hang out all the time. They are all great people and very mellow like me. I trust my "stoner" buddies more deeply than anyone else and I would leave my life in their hands.

Marijuana is simply a great way to just chill. I've never let it get in the way of school. Fridays and Saturdays only. And it's helped me through rough times and actually prevented(along with help from my friends) a heavily contemplated and planned suicide.

I'd say it's about as harmful though as it is helpful. If you make stupid mistakes like driving, swimming, or smoking in an insecure place you WILL regret it.

We have only kept it to houses where the parents are okay with its use. I have been caught high before and it's the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.

So stay safe if you want to stay high.

4. Shirka

Shirka Member

I got pulled over by a cop and when he got to me said my eyes were blood shot and that my car smelled of weed but i had not been smoking at all that day nor have i smoked weed in my car for months so i didnt know what the fusk the cop was talking about so i complied with him and ended up getting arested for driving while high cause according to his road side test i was high. they asked me at the station if i wanted to give them a blood test or i get my licence suspened right then and there so i said ill give them my blood knowing that ill prob fail it cause i had smoked for 2 days strait like 4-5 day befor. after going to court a few times to fight it all charges were droped cause there was no drug content found in my blood i was very suprised and happy but what i want to know is how i passed when i had smoked so close to it?

I have not smoked sence that date which was close to X-Mas untill March 5 which was my B-day and wanted to have some fun then things came up later im getting a better job opertunity and i have to take a drug test for it and if i fail i dont get it and on top of it i get fired at my current job. trying to figure out if im good or not and i took a 500mg vicoden about 2 weeks befor also for pains in my dislocated shoulder but didnt have a prescription wondering if that might show up?

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

the vicodin won't show up, but i'd be surprised if the marijuana doesn't.

not to read you the same ol' crap, but you should understand that if you want to play, you got to pay. before you do anything, you should understand and accept all the possible legal and social consequences of your action.

6. Shirka

Shirka Member

I guess ill just have to wait out the drug test. I have as long as i want to take it its just that i dont get the new job untill i take it.

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

give it a solid month before you go in if it's anything but a sample of your hair; if it's your hair they're testing, shave it all off now and keep it that way, as it will be up to six months before it's out of that system.

8. Shirka

Shirka Member

I have no idea what kind of test it is but i have a feeling its a urine drug test. I'll just ask one of the drivers what kind it was lol.

9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

well, pot is a good crutch to give up.

10. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Actually, Vicodin WILL show up on drugtests, but since it's a prescription drug it isn't listed among the results if it's not found in big amounts *read: daily use of 2 or more heavy doses*

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

would it still be in your system after one dose two weeks in the past?

12. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

It might, but it won't raise any flags.
    Now if you take it daily, like i do for my migraines, then it will raise flags and people will ask questions, but taking it once or twice will not show up such amounts that it seems noteworthy.

Vicodin on Wiki
    See the line about it's scheduling, you'll get what i mean.

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

ah, that makes sense.

14. Shirka

Shirka Member

Thank for your help guys i have gotten more infor from this then i have from my friends lol guess they dont know to much. I guess i have one last question to ask you guys is how well do the personal drug tests work compared to when u take a drug test for a job. Cause ill just take that and when it says i pass ill just submit to the jobs drug test.

15. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

They don't compare at all.
    One is professionally done in a lab and tests for the most minute trace amounts of legal and "illegal" drugs, the other only tests for big amounts of "illegal" drugs.

16. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

If I had to take a drug test, I think the lab analysis machine would just explode LOL! Oxycontin, percoset daily with occasional MSo4....all perfectly legal though. The next go round, he said he was going to take me off the oxycodones and replace it, believe it or not, with Morphine lollipops LOL! Apparantly its formulate to be rapidly absorbed under the tongue like Nitro and whenever you need, you just suck on the lollipop ... he said it gets messy putting it in and out of your mouth but they're very effective. Glad I don't have kids though.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2007
  17. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

can i try one if i'm ever in PA again, ger? :p

18. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

From what I understand...take this for what it's worth...that if not a habitual or regular user of weed, the THC will not build up in your system and is passed after a day or two through your urine. A fellow worker had a random drug test about a month ago, after the drug screen he went to a concert and partook of some of natures goodness...less than thirty days later another random test was given with no substances showing up. Go figure.

19. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Unless pot is smoked heavily I don't think it will take more than two weeks to leave your system.

I've been tested within a week of smoking(a moderate amount) and come up clean.

20. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Auslander....actually, Vicodin will show in a drug screen depending on the type of drug screen and what its being used for. The active ingredient is hydrocodone which is an opioid and still tests positive in a narcotics sensitivity test.

I know I've mentioned this before somewhere but my Dad (who will be 101 in June) was a farmer long before pesticides came along. He says the use to plant pot here and there amidst the crops they were growing. They cultivated it for its fiber but they also used it as an insect repellant....when seeing to the crops, they would strike at the plants to emit its odor and help keep the plant eating bugs away. When asked if he and his brother and sister ever smoked it, he just blushed and smiles but never admits it LOL! It also became heavily used during prohibition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.