1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how long does weed stay in your system???

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Phyco_Can, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pollution

pollution Regular member

It is not completely insoluble. Water is the universal solvent. Only a small portion will stay in the water because of its low solubility so ethanol would be a bad choice unless you just want a special drink.

2. joe777

joe777 Member

come on folks what are you talking about SOLUBLE? Where? in a test tube? Heres a question for ya where does THC residue reside in the body?(after inhalation, diffusion to the blood,and spun round the body a few times)
    After you answer that, then tell me how you would break it down?
    There again the question has been half answered by Auslander, in time, (and all the rest of the stats), how long, how much, metabolism, and of course what you eat and drink.

3. pollution

pollution Regular member

Soluble is the amount that substance (THC chosen here) that can be dissolved in a certain amount of your chosen liquid. Solubility may and probably does not have anything to do with nonintoxicating a human.

4. ireland

ireland Active member

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/medical/hollis1.htm

more here to read
    http://www.nursece.com/onlinecourses/3175.html

and here
    http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/medical/hollisterhealth.htm

5. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

Myself, in the good ole' U-S-of A, cant understand why we consider ourselves a true democracy and representative of the people; while at the same time criminalizing something that nearly every industrialized nation in the world has de-criminalized if not legalized. If the major drug companies ($$$ taxed drugs and difficult to make yourself $$$) didnt lobby and pay for politicians, than the well known plant that has been used for thousands of years by people smarter than me (untaxed and homegrown) would most likely be legal by popular vote.

6. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

Most people say that it's wrong to "cloud your mind." Truth is, it really doesn't "cloud" your mind as much as stimulate it. They are misled by government propaganda. Legalization of commercial marijuana would put a few industries out of business.

A few things that can be made from hemp with very few or no chemicals:

Paper
    Hand lotions
    Cosmetics
    Clothing

Hemp is a fast-growing, high-yield crop that can be produced cheaply and be relatively bug-free without harmful pesticides.

Just imagine legal hemp rolling papers :p

I feel that, given the choice, the American people would have it legalized.

7. pollution

pollution Regular member

A manager at a paper plant near me told me they did a study on different trees for use in making paper and hemp has the highest yield. They can not do this because of legal reasons even though this would be truly helping the environment.

8. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

If legalized, hemp would really help the environment.

More things made nearly chemical-free from hemp:

Plastics
    Fuel
    Oil
    food products

The big reason marijuana is illegal is racism. Read a page that I can't find but the basic thing was blaming crime on minorities using drugs.

Opium - East Asians
    Cocaine/Heroine - African Americans
    Marijuana - Hispanics

Happened in the late 1800's/early 1900's.

I can agree with all the hard crap like Meth, Ice, Angel Dust, Ketamine, Coke, Crack, Opium, Peyote being illegal. But there are four relatively safe drugs out there:

Cannabis
    Psychedelic Mushrooms
    Ecstacy
    LSD

No recorded deaths from Marijuana or LSD. And only deaths from Ecstacy and Shrooms in high doses. It's a matter of self-control and not how dangerous the drug is. Aspirin can kill you just as easily as Ecstacy.

9. RiKStaR7

RiKStaR7 Member

I Have a question I was in the car with my uncle and he was smoking weed soo.. I might of inhaled some of his smoke I dont smoke weed ever but im gonna get tested soon so is the weed gonna be in my system? or wat?

10. pollution

pollution Regular member

It should not show up but to make you not nervous go to the drug store near you and buy a pee testing kit for ~15 dollars.

11. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

whoa extacy is a really really dangerous drug. it is normally mixed with crack, pain killers, and speed. i have done it and it was the WORST. i say legalize all natural drugs and just put a high sin tax on it all. eventhough i think some drugs have been made technically legal like bluberry marijuana u can buy, or some kind of shrooms. also 5 hour energy is what all the freshman at my school do LoL

12. club42

club42 Regular member

It stores in your fat. So don't be very active before a test and drink lots of coffee before because it goes through your system fast.

13. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

oh hey take certain fat burning pills right after u smoke it will burn that layer of fat right off. but be careful cause u will crash HARD!!!!!

14. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

I understand the dangers of Ecstasy. But I tried it and I thought it was great.

I consider it to be a fairly safe drug on its own. But it is definitely dangerous when mixed with other things.

15. Tybro9

Tybro9 Regular member

16. 2colors

2colors Guest

Not long enough. Every 4 to 5 hours I got to fire one up.

17. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

The question isn't how long the high lasts. It's how long does it circulate through your system before the body clears it out.

18. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

okay question about lsd, is it true that if u turn the wrong way or something weird like that u can stay on a permanent trip??

19. joe777

joe777 Member

Do you mean turn the wrong way, as in " coming out of the closet " he he he LOL

20. Estuansis

Estuansis Active member

No, you won't stay on a permanent trip. I've never even heard of that.

But in some rare cases people will have flashbacks of previous trips that are so powerful it will be close to another trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.