1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long till Divineo restocks on the M3 Simply?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dubside, Jan 11, 2007.

1. dubside

dubside Member

I just put an order in through Divineo for the M3 Simply, however it says that it will ship within 10 days. About 3 days ago it said it was in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours...

My question, how long does it usually take for Divineo to restock? Can I expect them to ship sometime next week?

2. dubside

dubside Member

Anyone?

3. DEJuliano

DEJuliano Member

I don't think anyone here works at Divineo, just a guess. Keep checking the website some are receiving their M3s quickly, some aren't. Its all up to supply and demand, but people who work at Divineo would probably have more information about their website.

4. dubside

dubside Member

Just got an e-mail from Divineo on the 15th saying it was shipped, just in case anyone was wondering...

5. djnate27

djnate27 Member

Dubside,
    When did you order yours?
    I ordered mine December 18th was told via email on Jan 15th that they should be receiving a 2nd batch next week and they'll send me a message.
    I've ordered a quite a few products from them in the past with no problem, but I'll never pre-order anything from those guys again. :(

6. negid

negid Member

Not that I ordered from Divineo, but ModChipStore said that they are getting a big shipment in this week and plan on sending out r4 and m3 simply on Friday.

7. negid

negid Member

double post

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  8. dubside

dubside Member

I placed my order on Jan 11th... I e-mailed them on Jan 12th asking when they were expecting shipment and on the 13th they e-mailed me back saying '3 days.' They sent me my confirmation e-mail and tracking number on the 15th.

If I were you I'd e-mail them again and ask whats going on. They seem pretty good at responding to e-mails...

9. djnate27

djnate27 Member

I've just sent them another email.
    We'll see what they're response is.

By the way, I did upgrade my shipment from Xpresspost to Fed Ex on Jan 8th, but that shouldn't have made them give my unit to someone else.

10. DEJuliano

DEJuliano Member

Looks like ebay has no shortage of DS Simplys. They are merely marked up about $7 but worth it if anyone is trying to find one to no avail. At least they aren't getting marked up a couple hundred dollars like the PS3 and the Wii were getting when they were first released. Of cousre then again, the Simply is only $50 online for that matter.

Update: Never mind, these are all for a "preorder." F that, I'll just go to the main site to order another one.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  11. dubside

dubside Member

Any word back from them yet?

Still haven't got mine... I'm expecting it'll be here by Monday, however.

12. djnate27

djnate27 Member

Dubside,
    They sent me an email stating that their 2nd batch will be in sometime next week and that my order should be filled then.
    We'll see.