1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How old/young are you (to all)?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by chriso123, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Jaysus I dunno I was gone for a while myself. Long enough anyway.

Hey energyman! Did you read this whole thread?

2. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

I might as well go back to the point of this thread (when I first made it) and say that I'm 13 tommorow.

3. Dela

Happy Birthday for tommorrow :)

4. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

Happy F^@king b-day man! Now we have even more reason to have virtual parties with everybody drinking beer.. at least, now I have an excuse when my girlfriend asks why I have been drinking so much lately.

Anyhow, no word yet about the promotion, so I think I will hit the VP up for a raise next week.. considering that I am still making the same $$ and have way more responsibility, hopefully he sees things the way I do.. ;-)

5. Dela

Thats it VCD, demand your raise!!

6. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

TT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I am officially 13!!!

7. Dela

Happy Birthday ya teenager lol!!! Your parents are crying now!

8. VCDjunkie

I will drink 13 beers in honor of this historic occasion.. Cheers!

9. Dela

Ye and its irish tradition that you get the amount of kisses to equal your age from different people so u should get 13 kisses BUT DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!! Nah J/K, on your 21st birthday here you get 21 kisses so I'll remember to invite all the sexiest women I have ever known to my 21st.

10. Easycola

Easycola Regular member

Dela, is there any way to change that lovable tradition for something even...erhmmm...let's say more intensive..? Kisses are just nice, but imagine....(self sencorship mode enabled before moderators hit me hard...:))

And VCD, how about 13 littres instead of 13 bottles..:)

11. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Well the irthday is gone but hey, Christmas is only a week away. One and a half days left till the holidays.

12. Dela

Easy, On your 21st birthday here, anything is possible!

Chris, I've taken my holidays since last Tuesday lol.

13. VCDjunkie

13 litres ?? holy crap, you smoke like a fish and drink like a chimney, eh? I think that 13 of anything that requires censorship would be enough to lay me out for days.. literally!

14. Dela

LOL, very good VCD :)

15. Easycola

Easycola Regular member

Well, 13 "censored" hardly requiress censorship, on the other hand what you might do with them could require censorship and you most prolly would lay out for several days..;)

About litres then, just checking out what is junkies favorite consumer good. Relax, I am not freddy the fish and considering that "yanks" have CSIA (http://www.csia.org/), I am well covered anything that relates chimneys too (you know, they make echelon chimneys..:D). An..oh yeah, call me paranoid.

16. VCDjunkie

I see easycola did some research before his last post. heh. You know, I have lived in USA all my life and never heard of the CSIA before now.. hell, they don't even have chimneys in Miami FL.

;-)

17. Easycola

Easycola Regular member

Now I finally unterstand! The most well kept secret about the phrase " Beam me up, Scotty" was first seen light at sunny and warm Florida (Miami to be exact), when Santa asked his handy man Scotty to teleport him away to just another Miami apartment (cause, they do not chimeys for god sake!) C(S)IA is currently seeking for more permanent solution though, cause this "beam me up"-technology has been know to cause mysterious side effects (like many miamian husbands have been reporting kickin Santa's a**/ar** after finding that ones five is more fond about bed time actions than bed time stories while husband is at work) and such kinds of side-effect can be bad for Santa's business ( at least at Miami).

And Junkie, don't even ask....:)

18. Dela

Jaysus, what are ye two like eh? I leave ye alone for a day and you're talkin about beem me up scotty???

19. VCDjunkie

do they import your stuff directly from amsterdam ?? I definitely want some of what you've been smokin'
    LoL

;-)

20. Dela

OH look 200th post :)

Anyway, let me tell ya. Today I was working and this guy came in to see LOTR2. He was with some people and he was absolutely langers drunk. It started and he kept caughing all the time, then outta nowhere he started laughing and saying, "doesn't elija talk like a f*****". There was kids everywhere so naturally the manager and everyone in the place got a little pissed off!

The he proceded to vomite all over about 3 or 4 seats. He was purposly hitting the seats too. It was disgusting. Anyway, the garda were called and they took him away in a good old fashioned hammerin to the ground, handcuffin and dragged out the door! Then me and 7 other who were workin had to move 300 ppl to different screen so that wasnt exactly excellent. The movie reels also had to be changed so that took way more time aswell. Thank God I didnt have clean up after that eejit.

Anyway, the manager realised the ppl had been set back time so being a nice guy, he gave em all their money back after the film.

All I can say is what an bumhole that guy was. Pure scum!! It costs 6 euro to see a movie there so multiply 6 by 300 and you get 1800 euros. Thats how much was refunded. That's so unfair!