1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How old/young are you (to all)?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by chriso123, Sep 28, 2002.

1. forkndave

forkndave Member

Garmoon-don't worry, things will get much worse as the years go by. Actually, I can't tell much difference between now and five years ago. Every day I look in the mirror and can't see any difference which leads me to believe that I've looked the same all of my life. I must have really been an ugly kid.

2. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@forkndave

At least when you look in the mirror you see yourself, now I look in the mirror and I'm almost seeing my Mom complete with my grey hair and I'm a guy. LMAO

3. theonejrs

theonejrs Senior member

Garmoon,
    I usually see a broken mirror! LOL!! I'm hell on cameras too! ROFLMAO!!

Best Regards,
    theone

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Well I made it to 62 today and Monday night the LSU Tigers gave me a great Birthday present-College National Football Championship. Thank God we weren't the first SEC team to lose to OSU in a bowl game. The streak is at 0-9 now for them.

5. theonejrs

theonejrs Senior member

Garmoon,
    I'm a year and a half older than you and let me tell you, the hills keep getting steeper! LOL!! Happy Birthday and many more!

Russ

6. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Happy birthday, Garmoon. I am 4 years behind you. Let's hope that I don't catch up, anytime soon. :)

7. tripplite

tripplite Guest

i'd be blessed if i ever grow old .....

8. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

thanks all

yeah but you'd curse a lot more. LOL

9. onya

onya Guest

Happy (belated) birthday garmoon, and your right about the cursing...LOL
    Me..well I'm fast approaching 46 and I don't like it one little bit. As a matter of fact I'm almost certain that the "mid life crisis" thingy is starting to bite big time. There are a few things for cetain though, I won't be buying a flash sports car or take up with a buxom redhead half my age....not that these aren't noble persuits btw. I'm looking for a sea change from Sydney NSW. Somewhere like Cooktown in FNQ or Broome in WA, or even coober pedy in SA ...even though the novelty of living in a dug out would soon wear off i'm sure. I feel like a bush ranger, I just wanna take the money and run like hell...LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2008
  10. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Turned 48 last month and though I've grown older I refuse to Grow Up ! And According to several Recent Test ! Blood & otherwise I'm in Good health other than my wieght ! My Cholesterol is good , Blood pressure's normal or low and I'm not diabetic - Thank god for all of the above for sure ! But it The Dr's Seem Disappointed when the find all that out ! Me being Xtra-Large and My wife in charge! Plans are afoot To lose the wieght this year and Though I may grow leaner I shan't Get meaner ! Like Old King Cole I'll stay a Merry 0lde Sole !!!!!!!!!! Or maybe a Merry Olde Halibut !or possibly a Frivalous Olde Flounder !!!!!!!! They all get me Confused anyways !!!! To Quote MonTy Python " I'm not dead Yet !!!& I feel Happy !!!!!!" Peace Happy Birthday & long life to all !!!-Ciao!!!!

11. onya

onya Guest

ROFL...

Anyone with a warped sense of humour...is a mate o' mine.

You say your 48? .... you poor old bastard you! (ahem...sorry about the "old" thingy)

All the best 'Toxy. :)

EDIT in bold: Mention the words Monty and Python in the same sentence and Sam appears....LOL. Ta for the link btw. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2008
  12. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  13. dos1986

dos1986 Guest

Turned 21 on the 22nd of December,no big deal really,as one day after leaving tescos a few months before I found myself counting my clubcard points and it hit me I wasnt a kid anymore :D

14. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

have a good one, garmoon.

and happy belated birthday dos, bigtoy et all

15. tripplite

tripplite Guest

ha ha hha ha ha thats proof that your mind ages as well as your body,
    that cracks me up!

16. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

If I would have picked LSU I would have won the office bowl pool, but it ended in a three way tie. We decided to flip a coin and the odd man out won the money...on the first toss we all flipped tails and I tried to claim victory because I was using a nickel instead of a quarter (wouldn't that make me the odd man out? :O), but no one would agree with me...we flipped again and I lost. Boo Hoo :p