1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How old/young are you (to all)?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by chriso123, Sep 28, 2002.

1. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

lol, private internet [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I.S_371, Welcome to aD =)

Sefy, great to see you again! I hope for the best in this war, cant understand why people just cant get along!!

Chris, my mother always says download instead of install but i wouldnt dare laugh at her!

VCD, I'd love to download the entire internet but then you'd need regular updates or you wouldnt get any of the new shit :D

3. Sefy

Sefy Guest

@Dela, I think when you got an insect like Iraq fighting against a whale like the US, the war is gonna be very short ;-)

I'm not worried, i've survived too many bombings and accidents to worry about a death situation, been there, done that, next! :p

4. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

On a totally unrelated matter, anyone else watchin the footie?

5. Twilite

Twilite Regular member

Chris, what's a footie? To me it's those little socks ladies wear for slippers?.?.?.

6. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

U in America? In that case soccer.
    In UK? Guess you're not scouse then. It means football.

7. Twilite

Twilite Regular member

Soccer then, thanx. For a bit I thought maybe you were watching one of those victoria secret specials on tv ;)

8. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

lol. Damn looks like my team (Liverpool) have lost. DAMN!!! We're out of the UEFA cup.

9. Dela

Yes Chris, Arsenal went out of the Champions League wednesday night and liverpool out of the uefa cup tonight, well thats ok because my team (Manchester United) are into the last 8 in the UEFA Champions League!. No one even cares about the UEFA cup, its like the Worthington Cup of Europe :p. Also I'd like to add that liverpool are just a bunch of jammy bastards who's only tactics are "kick the ball the ball up the field to owen". Don't even bother slagging about the Worthington Cup (eg.. The Worthless Cup!!) because United are going to step on you in week or so :p and they definately will this time because since Arsenal's 2-0 defeat to Blackburn, Manchester United would win the league if they win every game for the rest of the season which is possible since the only real hard team we have to play is arsenal and i do recall already beating them this season 2-0 (and they bet us too this season i think). United are going to throw out their complete best against Liverpool and prove once and for all we are better than ye!! I live in a town where liverpool and united fans take about 60% of the fans and the rest are mostly arsenal fans so you can imagine the pub rivalry here!

I cant believe liverpool claimed a treble out of the FA Cup (fair play and congrats), the league cup (worthless) and the eufa cup (champions league rejects!!). lol as opposed to united in 1999 - Premier League (dont have to explain how important it is!), FA Cup (Congrats cup) and the UEFA Champions League (Best Club Cup in Europe and we will win it this season aswell!!.

Anyway enough about soccer, this place is so full of people from countries that hate soccer that it would literally kill this thread completely if we go on about it too long :)

10. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

OK then back to the downloading the internet thing. Imagine the collection of ads and spyware you would get.

11. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Ajax is also into the last 8 of the Champions League !!! YES!!! It would be nice Dela if AJAX would play Manchester United.. I think Man will win this game but it's nice to see AJAX playing against a team that has a Dutchman too (Ruud van Nistelrooy).
    Btw what do you think of him ??

12. T2K

T2K Guest

Ajax!, thats what i use to clean my toliet,I hate soccer or footsies whatever you guys call it

13. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

That shows how important AJAX is !! lol
    No AJAX NO CLEAN TOILET.. ;-)

14. T2K

T2K Guest

ddddeeee

15. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

What are your interests ? besides cleaning the toilets.....

16. Dela

WizKid, Ruud is like a God to me =). I would like to see a Man Utd v AJAX fixture! Lets face it, both Man Utd and Ajax are of the best European teams so basically the best in the world :p =)

17. thargor

thargor Member

Dela. Don't be a sad bunny, when did either of them win the world club championship.

18. Dela

We would have won it if we didnt have Gary Neivelle in defense to back pass!! Also, notice I said one of the best!!

19. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Ruud is really in shape isn't he ?
    I guess he scored about 11 goals in the Champions League sofar ??

Which he scored that many goals for the National Team ...

20. Dela

He's just the king at scoring goals!! and the king at winning penaltys!! You can imagine how nervous I was when Ireland played Holland in the World Cup Qualifiers and I thought that my favourite player was going to knock out my country. lol. well i was delighted that didnt happen but im sure you were pretty pissed at the irish afterwards!!