1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How old/young are you (to all)?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by chriso123, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Wheras my teacher was just a lazy bastard who sat their and just told us to read or do something! Then he used to give out to me over attendance and I once got kicked out for reading different words out loud from the book when he asked me to read (He forgot to mention that it took him about 15mins before he realised I was messin!! like I said Lazy Bastard!)

2. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Our teacher is OK. I leave it at OK because he sets too much homework.

3. Dela

Ye we got loads too but as i said he was lazy so he never checked it! this thread is pretty close to the big 100 now!!

4. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Yeah, generally we get too much homework from all teachers. Only 2 days till we test the structures.

Come on 100 posts!!!

5. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

Hey guys!! my lack of presence in these forums lately is due largely to the fact that my company is having a huge investigation right now, and 3 out of 4 managers in my dept have been fired.. to make a long story short, I have been really busy because I have been announced as the "point person" in charge while the fog clears up, and who knows, I might even end up with a pretty big promotion in the end. Anyhow, I will once again spread my opinion to the masses as soon as my life is less hectic.

Wish me luck!

6. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Good luck with the promotion.

7. nackit

nackit Guest

well im 16 nut 17 soon which is only gonna be the same as 16 cos life sucks lol

8. Dela

Ye nackit, I know what you mean. I am 16 too and am so close to the end of school I can almost taste it. FREEDOM. But everyday seems longer than the last and any holidays i get seem like the fastest days ever!!!

Life Sucks Ass when it acts like a bitch!!!

9. Elayne

Elayne Regular member

Had to jump in on this. You are just kids (no offense intended). I'd give anything to be even 25 again. Oh how lucky you are to be young. I hope that you will use your youth wisely. Good Luck to all of you.

10. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Only 1 more day till half term.

11. nackit

nackit Guest

well i felt like that wen i left school and now i actually have eft and am im a full time apprenticeship its fuckin mint nowt better than no school but still u have no freedom really lol

12. Dela

I am lucky to have my youth I know but if you tried to spend time in this school with the current management, you'd crack!!!

I have it the worst in the whole school (well, me and 3 other guys), I was caught skippin school last year but we had different management then! This year, we have different management and the vice principle lately has made it a rule on my art only to report to the office every day at 8:50 and 2:00. I actually just report to the office, then go out the back and home again. I do the same after lunch at 2:00. He aint gonna boss me around!

I was going to get an apprenticeship but I wanna finidh school (believe it or not!!).

13. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

HALF TERM IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time in all. 8 weeks of hard work finally pay off.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2002
  14. Dela

Now chris, the reason why I wouldn't post something like that is because, next week when you're back in school, you will see that post and then remember what it was like to know you had a week off! Then you'll realise that you don't have it anymore and thats gonna suck!!

15. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Yes, after half term there will be 7 more weeks till christmas holidays. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But still I have 1 week doin whatever I want.

16. A_Klingon

A_Klingon Moderator Staff Member

It is my birffday today. I am only 15, and never been kissed yet. I would have to have a girl show me how to do it because, although I had a girl kiss me about two years ago when I was asleep, I forget how to do it, 'cause like, it's been so long now and everything.

If any girl out there would like to give me a kiss, well, that would be rait cool because then I could probably remember how to do it for another couple of years. They say kissing is like riding a bike -- once you do it you never forget -- but since I never rode a bike, I wouldn't know.

Please send all kisses to this address, (unless they are really big ones and take over 1.44 megs of space), and I will send some back. I would send a kiss to Petteri, but I don't think he is a girl, and he would probably look rait funny and stuff if he was dressed up in nylons and a wig, so like, any girl *besides* Petteri who would like to give me a kiss, well, it's appreciated.

Does anyone know what a 'dee-vee-dee' is? I heard about them somewhere, but I forgets.

Please send all kisses, full mp3 albums, and Hollywood movies to my inbox.

-- Klingy, the 15-year-old unkissed Klingon --

17. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

@Mike: *choking to death*... ;-D

18. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

19. GodFinger

GodFinger Regular member

Hehhehehhhehe...!!

A_Klingon, thats how you pronounce DVD in finnish, like you pronounce it like "dii vii dii" in english...

20. GodFinger

GodFinger Regular member

Oh yeah, and Petteri is a common finnish male name...

hmm...