1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How old/young are you (to all)?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by chriso123, Sep 28, 2002.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

not our fault you are slow to post!!!

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

*hugs* it's okay, regor. we save the juiciest stuff for you! :D

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

especially if it involves you!!!!!

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

there's the master tech-ai, himself! how's the weather up there, ddp?

oh...umm...on topic...on topic...ummm...i'm still 18!

5. porkroll

porkroll Guest

It is probably posted somewhere, but how old is this site?

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

check out the About Us link at the top of the page.

7. porkroll

porkroll Guest

6 years and still strong aye? Beautiful.

8. porkroll

porkroll Guest

Another question. How many years have you guys been members? It is sort of still on the subject. Or should I start a new thread?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2005
  9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i believe one was started a while back and then closed. i wouldn't worry too much about that, porkroll. out of curiosity, how much have you been out of the safety valve? i'm not trying to offend or anything, but you seem to make a lot of posts here.

10. regor

regor Regular member

if only I could post faster... I thnk I'l strt abreevy-ate-ing evrthng.... mayb tht'l hlp <grin>

11. porkroll

porkroll Guest

I just found out about this site probably 6 or 7 months ago. I figured I could make good conversation with the good folks here at afterdawn. Before this, I could not find a good site at all that had the same interest as me. As soon as I found this site, I have been hooked. You guys are great and give some of the best info and great help that I have ever read. I thank whoever created this site and I hope posting stuff that might have been posted in the past will not effect my status here. Also I notice a lot of the posts in the Saftey Valve isn't really all about letting of steam and all that, but just plan good talking. I guess some of the stuff belongs on "All Other Topics". I just love good people and fun conversation. Just to stay on the topic, my daughter is 3 years old;)

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

don't make me hurt you, regor :p

ah, porkroll, you are unique :D dost thou haveth only the one daughter?

13. porkroll

porkroll Guest

A ten year old too, but that is my wifes. He is a character, so I like to call him mine.:)

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

ah, kids...their so crazy at that age...well, i guess they are their whole lives, eh? lol :D

15. EvaMae

EvaMae Member

geesh i hope not, i know im barely out of childhood myself, but we used to be crazy, and geesh it was a TRULY embarrassing childhood, and im DEFINITELY not like that anymore ... thank God. we (as in my lovely siblings) try to keep it all under wraps but occasionally we look at the evidence of it and just sit in silence ... ok no, we usually laugh none stop for like 20 minutes, and we can't breathe by the end of it cos it is REAL laughter, not just the "polite titter" the English are sposed to have. so aus, i'll have to disagree with you on that one, most of them grow up, and change A LOT.

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i didn't! :p

*sings* "i don't wanna grow up, i'm a toys r us kid...."

17. EvaMae

EvaMae Member

well, like in that sense, i wanna stay young in that sense. i want to stay a child and have fuuuunnn!! without lookin / feelin stupid. and i want to stay "young and innocent" too, lol. kids never get accused of anything unless theyre proper psycho.

18. porkroll

porkroll Guest

I tell you what, I am still into old video games, but "My" Ten Year Old has some new games, and I am getting back into my old...I mean young self again. It's crazy because he totally reminds me of myself at his age...and he's not even mine;-|. Go figure. Now my 3 year old loves her "Blue's Clues" and "Dora The Explorer" games. I admit, I played the "Dora" game a little bit. I got bored fast though. Just call me "Young at Heart".

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2005
  19. EvaMae

EvaMae Member

going back to childhood is fun. all our disney films are still being watched, and not the new edition things with special features and fakeness, im talkin the original with the original disney silver seal to prove it. :D

20. porkroll

porkroll Guest

I am with you on that one. Being an inspiring artist, I don't mind the "Drawing Board" featurettes, but they could just go back to what they used to do and show how these things were created on basic cable. Of course, Disney's CEO is all the about the "Ching Ching" and the "Bling Bling". So why not make a two disc set of the childhood favorites. MORE MONEY FOR MICKEY
    __

(that was supposed to be mickey tee hee hee)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2005