1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How or what do i need to burn dvd's from my cd burner

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by doona, Jan 30, 2004.

1. doona

doona Guest

Hi look im new at all of this I saw the new DVD wizard pro software, Then I read lots of remarkes from your group so i figure after reading that I might be in the right place. Honest i know hardley any thing about dvd burning, I have a 48x24x48 cd burner and creeative 6x pc,dvd player in this thng. please can any one guide me in the right dirrection, to burn DVD through the CD burner.
    also Remember im a dummie lol,, thanks if any one can help me Donna australia

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

1) Do you know if your home dvd player supports SVCD video playback? If you're not sure look on the home dvd player and see if you can locate SVCD support or in the users manual. If you don't see any info about SVCD then look for a "PBC" function on the remote control or home dvd player.
    2) Or do you prefer(for now) to just play dvd backups on your pc?

Shoey :)

3. doona

doona Guest

hello Shoey
    thank you for your reply. Yes my home dvd player supports super vcd, and no I want to put the movies on a disc so i can play in my loung on my tv.I have a new dvd player and it supports dvd, ld, svcd, vcd, cd, cdrom and 3mp ,, Thank you for helping me thats just the best thank you.. Donna xoxox