1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Back-up X-box Games Without a mod-chip

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by gcraig12, May 29, 2003.

1. gcraig12

gcraig12 Guest

Hi I have a problem I want to Back up my x-box games but the x-box is only 6 months old
    so I don't want to get a mod-chip so I don't loose the guarenty. Please help
    Is there any way 2 do this and run them without a chip

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2003
  2. EviLAnGeL

EviLAnGeL Guest

Why would you want to backup up your XBOX games yet not get it modded when you cannot even play the backups without a modchip? If you are that concerned about the guarantee then wait the 6 months and do it then.

I do wonder why people worry so much about the 12 month guarantee provided with products nowadays. You have to ask yourself why do the manufacturers only give you 12 months? It's because the product is very unlikey to fail in those 12 months which kind of makes the guarantee a bit worthless. Things are much more likely to fail in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc years of their lives than in the first by a huge margin. But I guess it pays to be safe than sorry, even if the odds of something going wrong are relatively small.

3. Drew224

Drew224 Regular member

Yeah, what he said.