1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to boot backups from SD card with Max Drive Pro? Are AR codes required?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by broaddd, Aug 29, 2009.

1. broaddd

broaddd Member

Hi,

I've been searching for the answer to this, and all the guides talk about using Action Replay and entering a bunch of codes to get SDLoad to boot on an unmodified Gamecube. I have the Max Drive Pro, so I can I use that to boot SDLoad or something and access my SD adaptor in the other memory slot (that is, without entering codes)?

If codes are required, can they be downloaded and installed via Max Drive Pro to save time?

Appreciate any tips!

B

2. broaddd

broaddd Member

PS. My goal is to boot backup iso and gcm files from the SD card if possible :)

3. ch053n

ch053n Member

This is my goal also, but im using Qoob Pro with diy sd adapter.

Been searching the internet with no success.. with sdboot i can view files on sd card but when trying to run sdboot always asks for a original disk.. ( is any original required to run apps ?!? ) ..

4. ch053n

ch053n Member

well, i managed to get snes emu up and running, .. read between lines and used dollz tool to compress sdloader..

So my problem is solved by me, .. what a wonderfull thing this "internet" is .. lol

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009