1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn 2 small videos on one DVD+R

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by solange, Oct 30, 2004.

1. solange

solange Member

I have ripped 2 small videos with DVD Shrink, which are now on my hard drive. I wonder how I can burn both videos on one disk with DVD Decrypter :

1° Together or
    2° In two times, one after another

If it has to be in two times how can I be sure the DVD will not finalized after burning the first video ?
    And who do I proceed ?
    This already happened. I ripped the 2 videos with DVD Shrink and after this there was a litlle programma puping up (I recognized the brand Nero - programm I have on my computer Nero 6.0) and it started immediately to burn my video on the DVD disk. There was no possibility to uncheck whatever. After the burning I tried to put the second video on the disk but the DVD disk was finalized.

Someone can help me wih this problem. Thanks so much.
    Kind regards

2. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

I would like to know also please.. i have the same problem. I had two vcd discs and want to put the two discs(cdrs) onto one dvd+r. Any help? Thanks!

3. catfreak

catfreak Active member

4. solange

solange Member

Thanks catfreak I'll try this the next days and will tell you if I succeed.

5. RWG

RWG Regular member

Aw...if you have Shrink and the ripped video files on your HD simply use the DVD Browser navigation window under the compression when you Re-author (Ctrl-r). Navigate to #1 folder, drag movie file over to compilation window, repeat for 2nd movie. Burn with Nero or DVD Decrypter.

6. solange

solange Member

Thanks to all. No need to answer to my question anymore, I succeed to write 2 small videos on one DVD disk with Skrink and Nero.
    Many thanks
    Bye