1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn a downloaded video from the internet onto a dvd+r

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by stanul5, Jan 2, 2005.

1. stanul5

stanul5 Guest

Thanks for the suggestion, but i think that cost money, and i have already spent enough money on this new computer. howevew if you know where i can get it free im totally up for trying it out, thank you....but i did download the latest version of NVE and there is nothing on it about burning dvd only vcd....suggestions?? thanks

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Of course you can make a DVD with NVE?? What R U looking at? Is your writer even recognized by your system?

3. stanul5

stanul5 Guest

my nero vision express 3 se has nothing to burn dvd, it says i need to purchase a dvd plug-in...i didnt purchase nve, maybe that is why i dont have the complete version, still dont know how to burn downloaded videos onto dvd+r??

4. melissa81

melissa81 Member

I have Nero vision express 2 that came bundled with the burner I bought, but it says that I need to purchase the DVD plug in....Damn it I already spent money on the burner! I tried burning avi.s from the net too but they had no sound when burned.TMPGenc has trouble with mp3/mp4 audio?

5. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

"but i did download the latest version of NVE and there is nothing on it about burning dvd only VCD sound."

you need to select the dvd tools, your looking at cd tools if all your getting is vcd. the plugin your missing is for surround