1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn avi to cd-r

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by rappa69, Oct 5, 2002.

1. karim89

karim89 Guest

Hi dela i just did what you said in you instructions at the beginig. everything went just fine and the burning was good also but the thing was that when i puted the cd in my dvd i wont show up anything cna you plzz help me my e-mails is <Email Address Removed By Mod>

EDITED BY DELA: Please dont post email addresses as they are against the forum rules to protect you from spam bots!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2003
  2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

No i cant email you but a lot of email stealing bots run over this forum everyday and sign all found email addresses up for spam which is a good reason why email address posting is against the rules!!

Paulmc, increasing to 30fps would make it non standard and probably wouldnt playback correctly and the increase would make no difference whatsoever anyway! What you are describing is a problem with TMPGEnc that has always been there, that annoying little pause that you only notice when people are moving slowly!

3. karim89

karim89 Guest

dela but plzz can you help me with my problem thrug the forum?

4. Dela

Well Thats what the forum is for!

5. karim89

karim89 Guest

so plzz help me.

6. Dela

So VCD or SVCD??

7. havanahec

havanahec Member

Dela, I'm having problems with movies being a little out of focus.Both movies i download off kazaa and movies i shoot with my digital camera.How can i correct this problem?I am using tmpg and nero and have had no problems with the process, just the movies are a little out of focus.Really could use your help!!

8. havanahec

havanahec Member

Dela, I'm having problems with movies being a little out of focus.Both movies i download off kazaa and movies i shoot with my digital camera.How can i correct this problem?I am using tmpg and nero and have had no problems with the process, just the movies are a little out of focus.Really could use your help!!

9. havanahec

havanahec Member

10. havanahec

havanahec Member

11. havanahec

havanahec Member

12. havanahec

havanahec Member

13. karim89

karim89 Guest

Dela vcd

14. Dela

asking once would be enough! lol

Anyway what u mean out of focus?? like everything looks blured?

15. havanahec

havanahec Member

Yes its blured.Close ups you can see but there blured to a point. Background stuff is very blurry.Sorry for asking so many times but a web page error would occur when i would hit reply.

16. Dela

This could be a codec problem, what kind of codecs you got installed??

17. havanahec

havanahec Member

i have fhg-radium,3ivx,divx,divx-g400,morgan m-jpeg codec v3,ffdshow.when i watch my movies in in a small box it looks good but when i switch to full screen it gets blurry and kind of distorted.

18. Dela

hmm and the codecs look fine, what kinda movies are these??

19. havanahec

havanahec Member

most of the stuff is tv shows that are avi or mwv.i went through emule and i encoutered the same problem with the shows i download.shareaza though is giving me crystal clear downloads.do you think it is just that i am downloading bad files.should i be downloading files that have a higher resolution or lower.the ones i get now have a resolution of about 320-184 or 352-240.what do you think are the best files to download avi,wmv or iso.do i have encode mpg or are they ready to be burned.i figure there ready to be burned from what i have read.dela,i would also like to thank you for taking time to reply to my questions and letting me pick your brain.

20. donking

donking Member

hey dela
    ur great but i cant seem to download movies, they take hours just to get ready and i am on a high speed connection, on dsl.
    but the downloads are just to slow on emule, i want to download movies like spiderman, harry potter and stuff but it wont work please help me and how do u tweak emule so it will download fast ur little tutorial didn't help me.. i run at 1926kbps downlodaing and 598kbps
    uploading please help anyone