1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn avi to cd-r

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by rappa69, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

click option - environmental setting

click the cpu tab and unselect SSE and SSE-2. Then click setting on the main TMPGEnc screen and click thw quantize matrix tab anbd make sure use floating point is unselected!

2. prada929

prada929 Guest

Thnx alot dela, apreciate it.

but i have another problem when i try burning this other XVID that i downloaded (im encoding it as an svc, in highest quality ) it says that the file is bigger than 4 gib and software may not be able to magete, but i press okay and when its starting to encode after 2 minutes it says something like p3 package something so is there a way to fix this thnx alot

oh thanks again for replying my previous massage it fixed the problem

3. Dela

are you running tmpgenc from a shortcut?? if so, try running it from the exe file itself!

4. prada929

prada929 Guest

thnx again
    i just got one last question (yea i know this is annoying)can i encode 2 movies at a time and if i cant, can i encode one and open it again to cut and merge another on. in another words can i have 2 TMPGEnc open running 2 diffrent applications

thnx again (sorry for the disturbance)

5. Dela

nope two open at a time would kill your resources, your computer would probably crash!

6. bryan2005

bryan2005 Guest

dela i have a problem when i try to encode an svcd. when i press browse and search for the movie file it sends and error report is there anyway i can fix this.

7. havanahec

havanahec Member

nik99 so do you think that k-lite is better than the regular kazaa version.When I go online at my buddies and use his kazaa he gets way more choices for download where sometimes i dont even find one for a certain dl.

8. Dela

bryan2005, hmm what kind of error message man??

havanahec, k-lite is much better than kazaa man, i actually have some respect for k-lite, none for regular kazaa at all i tell ya! eewww i hate it, do u have a firewall running cause that might affect overall results!!

9. havanahec

havanahec Member

i turned the firewall off.i also went ahead and uninstalled kazaa and switched to lite.results so far are a improvement.thanks

10. prada929

prada929 Guest

dela,

my new problem is when i start encoding after like 20 seconds it says " Index of scan line is out of Range (256)" anyway i can fix this??
    thanks.

11. Dela

havanahec, no problem man!

prada929, caused by an error in your avi, a corrupt frame usually so you have some options now. You can try to remove the corrupt frame with virtualdub or better yet frameserve with virtualdub?? which will it be??

12. prada929

prada929 Guest

thnx for the help delta i already got virtualdub but now my question is when i start
    the program and i pick the file it says vbr audio strem encoding detected now what do i do??
    should i prees the play button with the little I button and let the frames, and let the entire movie play, until its done (yea im really dumb at doing this, sorry)
    thnx

13. nik99

nik99 Regular member

havana,,guess dela said it,,lite is way way better than the original.but i dont think it would make any diff to the amont of choices available..
    must be sheer coincidence me thinks..cause i sometimes get zero for a particular file ..and if i search next day at a 'diff time' then im flooded with choices..

in lite u also can do dierct DL frm all those sites in the WEb tab.

Dela do firewalls block the no of choices..mine gives me the option..and i get a good no of choices as well
    unfortunatly because of my net speeds i dont think i can take up emule else i wld love to..my sppeeds in DL r only around 15-30 k across all DLs in kazaa..

14. havanahec

havanahec Member

I find that the amount of users is the key for high k/b dl's.Emule is painfully slow even with dsl.My top download speeds were between 20-30 k/b's.I followed the directions you posted Dela but it still slow.I tried shareaza and got some good dl's but it is a pain in the butt it seems unstable and freezes alot.Thank you both for your input.

15. Dela

prada929, Go to the virtualdub folder and run auxsetup.exe and click install handler. That wioll install frameserving. Then go to virtualdub, open the avi, and click file - start frame server! Save the file as an avi and then keep virtualdub open and open the saved avi in tmpgenc!

nik99, It can limit the amount of results you get yes, especially with DC!

havanahec, everyone gets bad times with eMule, only some stick with it like me and end up getting nice speed off it! It's 10 times better than kazaa!

16. prada929

prada929 Guest

dela i need to ask u a simple question, yesterday i was encoding an svcd it says it takes 60 hours to encode (in highest quality) i aready had 18 hours thats 27 % encoded, accidentally i closed TMPGEnc, and all those hours went to waste, now is there a way to save ur progress so u can close the program and continue again later???
    thnx in advance

17. Dela

I'm afraid not no!

18. prada929

prada929 Guest

hmm, dela are there any Hints or Tips to make encoding faster in TMPGEnc without the loss of image quality??????

19. Dela

Nope not really, just dont run other programs with it!

20. prada929

prada929 Guest

Um dela I just wanna know if emule is the same thing as edonkey, and if it isnt is it faster than k-lite. (which so far is my favorite )