1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn avi to cd-r

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by rappa69, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

It works basically the same as edonkey but has more features and stuff like that! Its not faster than k-lite by any means however it doesnt have the fakes that k-lite has!

2. prada929

prada929 Guest

hey dela is there a way so when u encode and burn ur SVCD or VCD to watch them in widescreen mode on the dvd player???

3. nik99

nik99 Regular member

dela..this in respons to prada query -about stopping tmp in middle..

cant u like stop it..then start again fm half way point .take both mpgs and join again in merge and cut..??

4. kchesney

kchesney Member

if you want to know the best way to burn avi movies from kaza or any p2p. E-mail me at kchesneyfan18@adelphia.net. I Do them in two steps and then to a cd.

5. Dela

You should be well able to do that anyway man! Just remember to set Video Arrange Method to "Full Screen (Keep Aspect Ratio".

Yes you can indeed :)

Why dont you just say your best way on the forum?? You see now people will be suspicious that you are trying to make money off this forum and you could easily get banned. Also, the email address posting is against the rules for everyone's benefit, email bots run over these forums everyday so if your email address is here, you can be sure to expect spam!

6. prada929

prada929 Guest

hey dela I have another problem encoding another XVID almost the same problem i use to to have. remember when u told me how to fix the invalid pointer operation problem well that helped but in this movie what happen is that the screen goes black after like 14% encoding and when it gets to 27% it says invalid pointer operation i did follow the steps before click the cpu tab and unselect SSE and SSE-2. Then click setting on the main TMPGEnc screen and click thw quantize matrix tab anbd make sure use floating point is unselected! i did that but it still shows anyway i can fix this problem moving another setting. thnx in advanced

7. Dela

hmmm that is indeed strange! did u try frameserve to TMPGEnc.

8. prada929

prada929 Guest

hmm actually i haven't thnx :)
    oh and i thnx i encoded a short movie in widescreen mode it worked!!!
    ur really an expert at this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2003
  9. Dela

Nah there is a lot I still have to catch up on man, but thnx anyway! lol

10. prada929

prada929 Guest

hey dela i got another question 4 u, when im encoding and the screen (that shows when the movie is encoding) goes black after some encoding does that mean there is going to be an error in the movie???
    has that ever happen to you or to anybody??

11. Dela

Yes it is indeed bad, it means that it hit a corrupt frame or something and the black screen will be on the output file unfortunately!

12. prada929

prada929 Guest

so that means that im still not using the virtual dub properly because its been showing that frame for a while. dela im really stupid at this can u tell me how to fix this prolem again but be very specific this time pleeease.
    yea i know im really stupid at doing this.

13. Dela

Look at virtualdub, the last two buttons on the button bar are start selection and end selection, make a simple selection of the bad frame(s) and click edit - delete selection!

14. Wargen

Wargen Member

Wow Dela! You seem busy with all those questions! Well I have another one for you. I am trying to encode my AVI to MPG using TMPGEnc, and it works very well with your Guide that you gave us. But my movie is Lord of the Rings, and it is widescreen. How can I encode my widescreen AVI into a widescreen MPG using TMPGEnc? Thank You.

15. c7015

c7015 Regular member

Hey dela ... oh wait no thats not what I wanted to say I guess I just got in the rythem lol

for the person who wanted to know a faster way to encode than tmpeg blaze media pro is a good way to convert avi to mpeg and themn burn to a cd it is fast and stable

16. c7015

c7015 Regular member

you can get it off www.download.com _X_X_X_X_X_[small]PS2 v7,
    DVR-AO5U
    Magic 3.1
    Nero
    Ritek [/small]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2003
  17. Wargen

Wargen Member

Do you know where to get a crack for Blaze Media Pro?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2003
  18. c7015

c7015 Regular member

cant talk of piracy on this forum

19. Dela

Click setting and click the advacned tab, set video arrange method to "Full Screen (Keep Aspect Ratio)".

20. Wargen

Wargen Member

But why doesn't the quality stay the same? Even if I do "Highest Quality", the quality is poorer in my MPEG. I even tried "Sharpen Edge" and "Simple Color Correction", but nothing happened. What should I do to keep the same quality.