1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Burn ISO File using Nero Ultra 6

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by tally7, Feb 17, 2004.

1. tally7

tally7 Member

I am trying to burn a ISO file that I downloaded from the internet using Nero Ultra 6. I have been looking for directions on this forum and others with no results. Can anyone tell me how 'correctly' do this?
    thanks in advance.

2. shippy

shippy Member

if u wanna burn an ISO image onto a CD-R i would advise using disc juggler. i have found it to be really reliable. i have burned the iso image of linux red hat 9.0. that is 3 disc long. i have also burned the iso image of phlak linux. i have not had any problems with disc juggler.

3. tally7

tally7 Member

I'm new to ISO files, so please bear with me. Is part of my problem that the ISO file must be un-packed like zip files before the burning process? I'd appreciate any feedback. thanks again.

4. shippy

shippy Member

no that isn't ur problem. the problem could lie in the fact that maybe ur version of nero doesn't burn ISO images. that could be the problem. but i would actually recomend getting disc juggler. it is alot easier than nero.