1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO BURN MPEG FILE USING NTI SOFTWARE

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by tweetie, Sep 10, 2007.

1. tweetie

tweetie Member

i compressed all my dvds in my hard drive to MPeg files and I'm having the hardest time burning it, I try to put it in the desinated folder Video TS folder but when I open up the designated folder to transfer the file into the TS folder it's empty what can I do, or what am I doing wrong

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

what format are you wanting to make? vcd? super vcd?

3. tweetie

tweetie Member

well what is the different so should I use the super vcd or regular ? I think I did it wrong I would go into DVD data would that help I am just trying to understand this, I did the DVD data and it put at least 5 movies on one dvd? and it would play in one dvd but not the other I have a toshiba dvd player and it will not play in that one

4. tweetie

tweetie Member

Well i just tried to use the super vcd and it requires a MPEG 2 and I don't know where to get that from any suggestions I just have the regular MPeg and I have Kazza codec pack does that make a difference?

5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

are you just wanting to backup a dvd?

6. tweetie

tweetie Member

well I'm trying to burn a dvd? and I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong