1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn tv shows to dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bman2007, Nov 23, 2007.

1. bman2007

bman2007 Member

Hi, I have downloaded a full season of a tv sow and i want to burn it to dvd to i can play it in my dvd player..i'm not new to this but i cant seem to find a program to do this, i had one a long time ago but i cant remember what one it was, lol so if anyone knows of one please let me know...

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hi bman2007
    Well it won't be Shrink so I'll move this to a more appropriate forum.
    Here's a free program to use - DVD Flick

3. harold300

harold300 Guest

Are your movies on a HDD on a DVR? Or are they files on your PC that you have recorded off of a turner card? Theres a big difference on how to do this. Let me know and i will help.

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

if avi from the net, use convertxtodvd, it adds a basic menu...

5. kevin1515

kevin1515 Member

hi, ive been trying to burn multiple tv shows to one dvd. ive been able to convert then to ntsc and burn them to a dvd, however, my set top samsung can only play the dvds with one episode on it. the dvds with multiple episodes will play back on my desktop computer. ive already tried imgburn, nero6, dvdflick, and dvd shrink. i think it might have something to do with not having a title menu. if someone had the same problem or knows why the set top dvd player wont play back my disks, i would greatly apprieciate it. thanks

6. TheElf310

TheElf310 Guest

Will this DVD Flick work for TV shows in AVI format? I have years 1 through 3 of Hell's Kitchen that I would love to burn to dvd for myself and a friend who loves that show.

7. MysticE

MysticE Active member

Check the web site.

8. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@TheElf310
    Yes it should handle those. You won't be able to fit all episodes on 1 disc - maybe about 4'ish (?) episodes per each disc.