1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to capture sound from VCR on computer...

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by vt57, Aug 17, 2005.

1. vt57

vt57 Member

hi, i need to know what device i can use to capture sound from a VCR with high quality sound without using a video capture card and/or do i need a video card?

why?

because i have a foreign movie series that's in dvd quality on my pc but speaks different the language that i do not understand. On the other hand, i have the same movie series on tape which speaks the language that i could understand and its quality is low. I want to capture the sound from the tape onto my computer and import that sound into the movie that i have in dvd quality on my pc. The lenght of the movie on pc is a little longer than the tape's. So which software do i use to cut the video and sound? The type of file of the movie on pc is in .rvmb file.

Please everyone try to help, ive spent alot times on searching and still could not yet find the info how to do it. Much appreciated.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

your talking about alot of work there and if the sound isnt all that great on the copy you want to get the sound from then there is no way to make the quility better. you will be stuck with what you get off the tape/