1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to change Daewoo DVD Player # DVG-3000N to regional multicode?

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by spectrum4, Mar 7, 2003.

1. spectrum4

spectrum4 Guest

Dear sirs,
    I have a Daewoo DVD player DVG-3000N that plays DVD Zone 1. The thing is where I live you can find as well as Zone 1 as Zone4 region movies. When introducing Zone 4 dvd it does not play it. It is supposed to be a multicode DVD player,so How could I change it to multiregional player ?

Thanks is advance for your help
    Spectrum4

2. Sonkat

Sonkat Member

Hi,
    I have a DAEWOO DVD player,also, and now I am wondering if there is something to adjust on it. MY burned DVD's play on my Computer DVD player but have some problems on my DAEWOO such as pauses and stops. I will check my model number. Where do you live? Because you mention your area and kinds of dvd formats viewed.
    Can anyone help us?

3. Shoey

Shoey Guest

4. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

I have searched for ways to region free Daewoo but have found none. The only thing I can say is buy and Apex(preferably one listed on this site so it can be made region free: http://www.apexmodchip.com/products.html)
    That is what I did to play region 2 dvd's in the US, works perfectly AND it remove macrovision, not bad for like $16+shipping

5. spectrum4

spectrum4 Guest

Thanks!

Also very helpful information could be found at this site: http:www.nerdout.com/darrenk/Daewoo_DVG3000N/DVG-3000Npatch.htm.
    I got it from another user and tried and it was OK with my player

greetings!

6. toreply

toreply Guest

regarding your quetion to dvg-300n
    do the following. turn on and open cd tray
    (very important wont work otherwise)
    on your remote press setup then quickly press the stop button followed by by the rewind(left)
    and forward button(right)
    (menu stop left right)
    (remember open the cd tray while doing this)
    that will bring you to the menu where you can change your region.
    when done press setup to exit this screen,if you want to change back just repeat the steps works like a charm.

7. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

8. bboy666

bboy666 Guest

THIS IS A LINK TO A GOOD WEB SITE THAT HAS JUST BEEN SET UP. IT HAS LISTS OF KAZAA MOVIES AND THE REAL FILE SIZE. IT ALSO HAS DVD PLAYER HACKS AND IS SOON GOING TO GIVE YOU THE EASY WAY TO MAKE THE MOVIE FILES PLAY IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. http://WWW.DEADONIMPACT.COM

9. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

It's a pathetically small site with hardly any knowledge of usefulness.
    What knowledge there is has just been copied & pasted from other sites !!!

LOL